Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
was gonna link when it happened but i dont know if anyone else saw the whole thing unravel live

but :dead: @
BRkkkCnCYAASXqr.jpg:large
on nbc sports twitter

the backlash was instant and as hilarious as you think it would be.

The thing that :dead: me the most, is using Stoke's ground as a background to the whole thing, so random

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
was gonna link when it happened but i dont know if anyone else saw the whole thing unravel live

but :dead: @
BRkkkCnCYAASXqr.jpg:large
on nbc sports twitter

the backlash was instant and as hilarious as you think it would be.
of course the twitter backlash was harsh, but those are the same people/football equivalent of those suffering from my aforementioned jay-z effect. they are soooo cool because they know how the fukking soccer league in england works, when in reality those in footballing nations that pay attention solely to their domestic league often have little clue as to how other major leagues operate.

would you crucify someone for not knowing that brasileirao had their Octagonal until 10 years ago, and that some people still prefer that? does anyone even know what i'm talking about? :yeshrug: does that matter if you don't?

the fact is, the majority of americans dont watch le foot and nbc is doing more than any enterprise since the inception of MLS to promote the game in the states. i'm the last person to defend NBC as a staff, network, and as a muthafukkin crew, but i'll call a spade a spade.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I skippd the rap talk cause I thought it was just insider stuff, but :ohhh: good posts.

I just like a good occasion to roast people.

Look at me, caring so much about this shyt when I don't work or make money off this nonsense. I hereby renounce any 'growth of soccer in America' passion.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
American soccer fans are very elite and snobby. It's why I don't fukk with them.

The backlash came from those types, I assume.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
American soccer fans are very elite and snobby. It's why I don't fukk with them.

The backlash came from those types, I assume.
of course, the ones following the nbc sports soccer twitter feed. but lets be honest the majority ARE more of the hardcore types.

my problem with this nonsense is that its gonna bring in another generation of c*nts that are gonna be MAN U TIL I DIE and go to "soccer pubs" on saturday mornings and :mjpls: at everything else.

but as in my last post, now that hundreds of millions of dollars are officially involved in all this, i cant give a fukk anymore.

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was looking at tickets for tonight's game but there were only a few dotted around the ground, couldn't find any grouped together :sadcam: Missed a treat

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck hodgson reads this thread breh, he read our caroll/hughes mid suggestions :ohlawd: barkley :ohlawd:

:smugdraper:

:ohlawd: Redmond & Sterling

never understood why Barkley never featured more for Everton's first team....

At the start of last season, he was on the bench, then he went on loan to Wednesday, then joined Leeds for 2 months on loan and then from April he was gettin games for Everton. The loan spells did him the world of good

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

At the start of last season, he was on the bench, then he went on loan to Wednesday, then joined Leeds for 2 months on loan and then from April he was gettin games for Everton. The loan spells did him the world of good

He was good when we had him on loan but we found we couldn't accommodate him into our midfield, wish we'd have kept him anyway to see us through the season. Gave me some :ohlawd: moments when watching him.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Redmond :ohmy: *updates fantasy team* he reminded me of a hungry, younger lennon :to: i miss that guy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He will this season, he has matured alot and his running with the ball id :noah: im sure martinez will use him effectively.