Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
the GOAT
JgsPS.png

Indeed :bow:

I think becoming a Benzino. I simped akwardblackgirl :banderas: today. @concise I'm coming for your crown.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How another man make it rain on you and don't do anything. :wow:

I throwing hands.

:steviej: is having fun out there.
that limp-wristed ATL version of Prodigy is 45 trying to blow off that planes/jets wave that wiz khalifa deaded 2 years ago :russ:

and then he tries to go at the gawd and his Hitmen money? :damn: who the..what th... :mindblown:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
@yoyoyo1

Why didn't you tell about Terrance Boyd putting in work in Vienna.... That boy clowned last season.... Just saw some highlights and negro was doing bicycles for fun against AS Roma. We are bout to be so crowded with quality strikers. It's looking good for the future. JK should try to figure out how to get Altidore, Boyd and Johannsson on the pitch all at the same damn time.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@yoyoyo1

Why didn't you tell about Terrance Boyd putting in work in Vienna.... That boy clowned last season.... Just saw some highlights and negro was doing bicycles for fun against AS Roma. We are bout to be so crowded with quality strikers. It's looking good for the future. JK should try to figure out how to get Altidore, Boyd and Johannsson on the pitch all at the same damn time.

Boyd balling with Rapid, imagine he stay patient with BVB that would've been his hat trick Saturday.
what makes you say that? i thought she came off alright towards the end. just :pachaha: 'd her way to the finish

She a miserable, self-conscious, self-centered, ratchet faker. She tries to front like strong and dependent, but runs back to :steviej: when in need. She's a type that need a man in her life, no matter what. Not really surprised she back with prodigy.

That sucks, do they at least replay the shyt?

Not from I what seen, I think you get the replay on ESPN3.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I was gonna say something along the lines of I'd be mad as well that my borough had been reduced to hosting the VMAs, the worst awards show of them all, but then I read that MTV only offered some free tickets in compensation and that is decidedly worse and above all patronizing, giving grown people free tickets to a shifty event that has never mattered.

MTV gave no fukks.