Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Those are tame compared to what he said tonight. Wasn't a simple, Arsenal kick rocks, Cannibal ain't for sale. It was like he lifted comments from rawk.

I know they've been talking out of both sides of their mouth but fukk em.
he has to placate the RAWK contigent. I get it, and dont care.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-venues-tourist-tax-stadium-20130808,0,7623039.story

Central Florida's two top mayors have agreed to a deal that could put a new $85 million stadium downtown and bring a Major League Soccer franchise to Orlando.

A $94.5 million package also includes spending tourist taxes to complete the $503 million performing-arts center, as well as increased funding for renovation of the Florida Citrus Bowl.And it pumps millions more into marketing for the tourism industry.

Mayor Teresa Jacobs outlined a framework for the complex pact in a letter to county commissioners Thursday. Jacobs and Mayor Buddy Dyer will announce the agreement today after tourism leaders review it.

"We're supportive of this approach," said Dyer's spokeswoman Heather Fagan. "We think this is a win-win-win for all the partners involved."

City and county staff still will have to work out details of the plan during the next several weeks, Jacobs' memo says, before it's brought to both sets ofcommissioners for review, public hearings and final votes.

:blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
but not bad enough to be shoved out.
the fact that he thought some midtable danish club was a better option was either just plain ignorance or some kind of face-saving "at least i'm still in europe!!!" move.

this is the type of thing the dempsey hype is slowing down dramatically.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
No it isn't, they're talking about every club.
surprisingly i'm hearing good things even from MLS twitter so you're right, will download it later

bet they are counting the ratings for this one even if i dont have a nielsen box :rolleyes:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:umad: even though I want that cunt Suarez gone ASAP.

Yeah :umad: I have no problem with Liverpool beating up on us :manny: it's part of the process but Henry took that shyt too far man.

Might as well I did a pedo chant too.

@mastrmind @KOTK DarrenArsenal at it again :patrice:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:umad: even though I want that cunt Suarez gone ASAP.

You're a Liverpool supporter?

oC0Gq.gif