Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang

you heard this yet?

2Jyap6v.png

It's a disgwace !

The OG version is much better :sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Virgin blocked firstrow and every other streaming site I can think of. :pacspit:

EDIT: ATDEE.net new site up and running :whew: :blessed:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So Virgin blocked firstrow and every other streaming site I can think of. :pacspit:
nutjob? wiziwig? rojadirecta?

use hotspotshield to get around that breh. makes your IP an American one.

or if you really really desperately want a solid hookup and are willing to pay, I may be able to help you out

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nutjob? wiziwig? rojadirecta?

use hotspotshield to get around that breh. makes your IP an American one.

or if you really really desperately want a solid hookup and are willing to pay, I may be able to help you out
Cheers brah, I'll look into that hotspotshield stuff.

Btw I was thinking about jumping on the netflix wave. Yay or nay?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Cheers brah, I'll look into that hotspotshield stuff.

Btw I was thinking about jumping on the netflix wave. Yay or nay?
:ld: personally I can download anything I want off torrents so it's not necessary for me

but if you're a bit lazy and want stability then by all means it's fantastic from what I've seen

edit: and if you have a smart tv/some kind of device to stream it on your tv its brilliant. great quality and all that

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ld: personally I can download anything I want off torrents so it's not necessary for me

but if you're a bit lazy and want stability then by all means it's fantastic from what I've seen
:guilty: It's a no-brainer for £6 a month.

How fast do they get films up on there? I really wanna watch that Fruitvale Station film.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:guilty: It's a no-brainer for £6 a month.

How soon do they get films up on there? I really wanna watch that Fruitvale Station film.
thats the problem, nothing worth watching in the past two years is going to be up there. a lot of bad filler F-list movies as well. tv selection is top notch though. documentaries are great. foreign films. but if you want the traditional 'big movies' its very hit and miss.

there used to be a massive selection but with a bunch of other companies trying to emulate netflix the rights have been split up and more and more films have been taken off the database

i suggest you try the free month first and see whether it's your type of thing

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats the problem, nothing worth watching in the past two years is going to be up there. a lot of bad filler F-list movies as well. tv selection is top notch though. documentaries are great. foreign films. but if you want the traditional 'big movies' its very hit and miss.

there used to be a massive selection but with a bunch of other companies trying to emulate netflix the rights have been split up and more and more films have been taken off the database

i suggest you try the free month first and see whether it's your type of thing

:tu:
Just waiting for Breaking Bad before I start the free trial. :smugbiden: