Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Extra Time television channels: Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, Dish Network, Cablevision Optimum, AT&T U-verse, Time Warner, Cox, Bright House Networks, Suddenlink, Mediacom

Online streaming: Comcast Xfinity TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, Verizon FiOS, Cox, Cablevision Optimum, AT&T U-verse, Suddenlink, Charter

Montez

Superstar
Daps
How do I unsubscribe from Arseblog* tweets about Stillman Articles?

*calm down gurizzy, all the other arsenal blogs are at least as shyt, even if they don't tell you about their fukking nightly dreams and how drunk they got the night before.

Arseblog as a whole, twitter and the blog is terrible.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn...looks like Charlie Davies will never fully recover from that accident.
But he's still getting money because of what he did in 09 :yeshrug:

agree and agree

to give davies the benefit of the doubt though, i've pathetically looked at randers scores every week on flashscore out of interest and he has like 30 appearances with no goals, but he's the 3rd striker on the team and only gets 5-10 minutes on the field tops

I think he has more in the tank than people think, he just hasn't been able to show it

concise

Veteran
Daps
agree and agree

to give davies the benefit of the doubt though, i've pathetically looked at randers scores every week on flashscore out of interest and he has like 30 appearances with no goals, but he's the 3rd striker on the team and only gets 5-10 minutes on the field tops

I think he has more in the tank than people think, he just hasn't been able to show it

Yeah, but he probably shouldn't have tried to leave DC after only 1 season. :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
LFC acting like they really have a lot choice in this Suarez matter.
1) either give Suarez more money
2) Sell him to Arsenal

LFC needs him more than he needs them. Everybody knows it. ALL this tough talk from Rodgers or Henry dont mean shyt. Henry is in it for the money. the nastier Suarez make things, the more likely he's to be sold whether they(rodgers and henry) like it or not :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
JFC, the stuff on NBC Sports right now is disgusting.

Basically "How To Be A Bandwagon Fan: One Hour Special"

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Garry Neville :wow:

Sky Host : "how will Moyes change United?"

Neville: "United will change him. You can't move mountains" :wow: