Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So RM puts out all them stories about Spurs agreeing to sell them Bale and now they are saying 85 million is too much ...:heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also spain killing the unfinished stadium game something serious, between bilbao and valencia its like muhhfukas throw up the :manny: "it seemed like a good idea at the time"

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
spurs are legit contenders now then.

seems like perez forgot how levy plays in transfers. hardest guy to negotiate with.

remember lyon moaning about him after they sold lloris

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That's been the MO of Silicon Valley and Google for years now. That breh Sergey Brin thinks he's playing god over there, planning AI HAL 9000 prototypes in the google labs and shyt.

That idea of all information being shared is funnily always said by the Rap Genius dudes.
That scary sight.
I'm not again transhumanism by principle because it can be great health wise for example, but those corporations want to enforce that on us and all the data owned by them, even worse, privatized by them makes us extremely vulnerable. I'm not the tinfoil hat type man but sometimes I can't help to think that a private corporation like Google being the center of our life is dangerous. There was a Diamandis interview that's absolutely scary :

Starts at 1:03:38, the quote :
We humans are going to start linking with each other and become this ??? intelligence and we will eventually become an interconnexion of the entire human race. And we will become godlike ! Now people don't wanna hear that but in terms of : omniscience, being able to know anything, pluggin your brain into google ; omnipotent, being able to control something on the other side of the planet ; omnipresent, being able to know the thoughts of somebody in Japan or Hawaii or wherever it might be at anytime. And when I think about that, once you plug into that global network and you know the thoughts and feelings of millions or billions of people... to unplug youself would be so lonely...
Just scary.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:leon: If Bale is staying they're definite title contender if everything meshes well, however I don't think it will

Watch Bale marginalize the rest like last season

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Gervinho era is officially over at Emirates, brehs. :to:

1355257750059.gif

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Bale marginalize the rest like last season
Bale didn't marginalize anyone, Ade and Defoe did that to themselves, them had plenty of opportunities to produce more.

Bale so far hasn't been on some give me the ball and get out of my steeze, he just does it, when the team needs him to.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
How do I unsubscribe from Arseblog* tweets about Stillman Articles?

*calm down gurizzy, all the other arsenal blogs are at least as shyt, even if they don't tell you about their fukking nightly dreams and how drunk they got the night before.