Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yes.... Word on the street is that the Sounders made a deal that Demps couldn't refuse. Everton & Houston Dynamo wanted him but passed on him after the Sounders offer.
32 mill 4 years :ohlawd:

And considering he could possibly be in the league for another 4 years on top of that , he is pretty much set for the future. Sometime we forget that it's just a job, homie prolly want's to retire by 40 and go fishing with his fam in texas :manny:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
AVB needs two CBs imo.

stupid letting go of caulker who has good potential, and they released gallas

:ld: Caulker wanted to leave tho. Wanted first team football so he could make the WC team next year. AVB told him he's gonna be rotated.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
That's the bullshyt they called Rai'n'B. Horrendous.
Rai is a good maghrebi music (mostly algerian from what I recall). Khaled, Cheb Mami, Rachid Taha and them have some classic songs and that track is one of the goat of this genre :

But the coupe-décalé/rai mix is just horrendous :scusthov:

Here's a classic childhood Cheb Khaled track I grew up on:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

That's it, we need the official AVB smiley for the new season. @Liu Kang , hook us up breh

jtCdbkL.jpg
QkqAYyB.png

:isensethatiamfukkinup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
now you got journos like ives straight up jacking my tweets :russ:

i'm really on to something here

ive just been tweeting shyt the last 2 days since dempseywatch to see whats going on, from 5 followers picked some up, had some interactions, and now this. motivation brehs

:ohhh: you the one who started the Juergen isn't happy rumor?

If so, :russ: