Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"I was manager for the first time in the 2000 year but, before that, I was assistant in big clubs and with big managers and coaching the best players in the world, so I was 30 and I was coaching Ronaldo, not this one [Cristiano], the real one, the Brazilian Ronaldo," Mourinho told ESPN.

:heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I see, not sure how I forgot about Serge Aurier, the guy whose Wikipedia page is 4 sentences.

:manny: i have a lot of African friends who know a lot about African football, Serge isn't as uncommon a name as you would think.​

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
anyway, this song has owned my soul for the past couple of days
S9e5t87.png

They just shamelessly redid my boy Slaï's best song. :dwillhuh:
fukk em :pacspit:

:manny: i have a lot of African friends who know a lot about African football, Serge isn't as uncommon a name as you would think.​

the-more-you-know-o.gif
Considering Ivorians speak french, an Ivorian boy named Serge doesn't seem uncommon yeah. Many african francophone countries use french names, sometimes names that us french don't really use anymore.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My 2 top tips of the last week, or rather what i've learned.

1. There's nothing like cheating on someone to make them go to that head over heels in love phase on you :manny:

2. If attending a wedding, don't drink so much you end up partially vomiting on the bride's wedding dress. :whew:

Suffice to say, i've been a bit of a LAD this last week :whoo:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
Another one of their Rai collabos I used to hear often:

:snoop:
That's the bullshyt they called Rai'n'B. Horrendous.
Rai is a good maghrebi music (mostly algerian from what I recall). Khaled, Cheb Mami, Rachid Taha and them have some classic songs and that track is one of the goat of this genre :

But the coupe-décalé/rai mix is just horrendous :scusthov:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dead: Spurs are finishning 9th

Ade is hurt, Defoe just got hurt, we sold dempsey, apparently Soldado failed his medical, Sandro and Kaboul are still iffy and Bale wants to leave :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
surprising edge to this arsenal/napoli

or maybe it would just be the weekly atmosphere if the proper fans had access

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Ade is hurt, Defoe just got hurt, we sold dempsey, apparently Soldado failed his medical, Sandro and Kaboul are still iffy and Bale wants to leave :laugh:
had to go to the forums for one last read

this looks exactly like red bulls preseason 2012.

we have the deepest squad ever, we're gonna be great, only for the first game to hit, a few injuries happen, the depth guys not being that good, and it was a panic from the start

my prediction is livermore to be the new guy everyone irrationally hates

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

We'll be okay. . sigurdson was more useful than dempsey in the 2nd half of the season. . Sandro and Kaboul are back, Paulinho, Chadli, that skinny kid at CM looked good on the back end of last season. I dont get why we sold Caulker though, bad move and for relatively little money.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
We'll be okay. . sigurdson was more useful than dempsey in the 2nd half of the season. . Sandro and Kaboul are back, Paulinho, Chadli, that skinny kid at CM looked good on the back end of last season. I dont get why we sold Caulker though, bad move and for relatively little money.

:whoa: Sandro and Kaboul are not back breh Kabs knee flared up again and Sandro is a month away from full match fitness. Defoe hurt his hamstring and lennon looks like ass breh :damn: WE ARE GETTING RELEGATED :damn: