Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:whoa: Sandro and Kaboul are not back breh Kabs knee flared up again and Sandro is a month away from full match fitness. Defoe hurt his hamstring and lennon looks like ass breh :damn: WE ARE GETTING RELEGATED :damn:

Serious? :sadcam:

We need them two dudes back :sadcam:

Defoe and lennon have been ass for a while, sooner we sell them, the better. Heard QPR might want him for £6mil, but cant see him going down a league in a world cup year. . .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dead: Spurs are finishning 9th

Ade is hurt, Defoe just got hurt, we sold dempsey, apparently Soldado failed his medical, Sandro and Kaboul are still iffy and Bale wants to leave :laugh:
:bryan:

AVB...all that goodwill from last season is about to be thrown to the bushes :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
now you got journos like ives straight up jacking my tweets :russ:

i'm really on to something here

ive just been tweeting shyt the last 2 days since dempseywatch to see whats going on, from 5 followers picked some up, had some interactions, and now this. motivation brehs

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

That's it, we need the official AVB smiley for the new season. @Liu Kang , hook us up breh

jtCdbkL.jpg

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Glad that Dempsey left White Hart Lane. Was tired for him being the scapegoat for everything that's wrong with Tottenham. It's a sinking ship that I will be glad to watch. AVB is gone if they don't finish in the top 10.