Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched Fruitvale today, and damn. That scene, took the life out of me, and just about every Black person in that theater.

I mean, the ending, had us just dazed, mad, sad, and just kinda hopeless. For a good 2 hours, I couldn't get that moment out of my head. I couldn't look at White folks at all, without, feeling some way.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
While the brehs will be out in Rio catchin Aids you'll be in Tehran catchin Nuclear Radiation

Fair dos

OFT hot summer 2014 :bow:

That knocks out more than half the OFT postership, do us proud in our wake Ghost305
f_rose.gif

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Happy to give it a bump by reminding everyone that everything Jay-Z's done since Dynasty has been trite and worthless.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I might take the GMAT early next year, shyt could be perfect for me right now. :ehh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Happy to give it a bump by reminding everyone that everything Jay-Z's done since Dynasty has been trite and worthless.

this is a bit harsh. Blueprint...Black Album.....and maybe even American Gangster are all decent/good albums.I have Jay more than anyone but I won't baselessly shyt on his material.

Every other album besides the ones I mentioned and reasonable doubt you can shyt on EASY. Jay-Z is very overrated.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly from watching matches on tv here in Cali I assumed Tottenham was a lily white-rich-high end area of London. But that shyt was hood as fukk:heh:. Good hood though, I liked it. It was damn near all Jamaicans and people from the Caribbean. It was nothing what I expected:mindblown:

Chelsea is in the richest part of london, I'd say Tottenham and west ham are in the shyttiest.

Sorry to anyone who lives in them areas, but use this post as motivation to get your weight up :heh: