Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:salute:

good shyt breh vacaying in europe?
Yeah, first time, never been. Had a couple of friends already out there on some law school-summer program shyt. Had a week off from work so I finally had a reason to go. Just wish the season was under way, I would've hit at least two matches. I had no ideal London was that big. Its right there with New York:noah:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Well after the joke offers of coentrao/di maria , avb apparently highlited alvaro as preferred player swap. Just watched the obligatory youtube clips, the new morientes? :ohhh:

Hes highly rated in Madrid/Spain. Breh jsut looks like a natural CF/poacher. He was quality in the u21's even tho he was mainly coming off the bench.

You might aswell try for Jese aswell then sell him back to Real in a couple years time

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
there's something real suspect about jovetic brehs, his mannerisms and fact that he kissed silva in the inner neck after his goal got me like :wtb:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, first time, never been. Had a couple of friends already out there on some law school-summer program shyt. Had a week off from work so I finally had a reason to go. Just wish the season was under way, I would've hit at least two matches. I had no ideal London was that big. Its right there with New York:noah:

When you was walking down Tottenham High Road did you feel :blessed: :skip:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
where you from?

From the Home of Football

If you mean what manor

Westside-Mickeymouse-hand-Hoodies.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hes highly rated in Madrid/Spain. Breh jsut looks like a natural CF/poacher. He was quality in the u21's even tho he was mainly coming off the bench.

You might aswell try for Jese aswell then sell him back to Real in a couple years time

soldado/morata/jese on loan
:whoo:

:dead: at real having only one recognised striker.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoa:

Hes Balkan, they just naturally fukked up

:wtb: i'll wait till the city vs arsenal/spurs games bruh if he lingers on the pregame handshake with giroud/chadli or even does a slight :noah: anytime during those weeks, we'll have our answer. :wtb:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When you was walking down Tottenham High Road did you feel :blessed: :skip:
Honestly from watching matches on tv here in Cali I assumed Tottenham was a lily white-rich-high end area of London. But that shyt was hood as fukk:heh:. Good hood though, I liked it. It was damn near all Jamaicans and people from the Caribbean. It was nothing what I expected:mindblown: