Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NYC brehs anyone know any good world magazine stores? I'm looking for that new FourFourTwo season preview that's out today but my #1 spot (Virgin Megastore in Times Square was the fukkin GOAT :to:) closed down years ago, then my #2 spot all these years on 23rd closed down as well for some shytty yuppie coffee shop last year.

Now I have no idea where to go, as everywhere in the city I go I don't see one of these places.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honestly from watching matches on tv here in Cali I assumed Tottenham was a lily white-rich-high end area of London. But that shyt was hood as fukk:heh:. Good hood though, I liked it. It was damn near all Jamaicans and people from the Caribbean. It was nothing what I expected:mindblown:

:lolbron:

Thats London for you, everything aint Notting Hill out hurrr. Did you make it South of the River?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Honestly from watching matches on tv here in Cali I assumed Tottenham was a lily white-rich-high end area of London. But that shyt was hood as fukk:heh:. Good hood though, I liked it. It was damn near all Jamaicans and people from the Caribbean. It was nothing what I expected:mindblown:
did you not watch Bbc during the riots?? :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:laff: They cannot construct a squad for shyt and C dot dont like playin upfront either. Unless they goin to play Bale there, then in 3 seasons hes from a LB to a ST for the Most Famous/Biggest club in the world

They might aswell bid for suarez and bring the fukkery full circle.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:laff: They cannot construct a squad for shyt and C dot dont like playin upfront either. Unless they goin to play Bale there, then in 3 seasons hes from a LB to a ST for the Most Famous/Biggest club in the world

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns