Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just looked up Ronaldo's pitch to see whether or not he embarrassed himself like Drake did that time.

VSELQ.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I'm watching opening pitches on youtube :ehh:

Mariah Carey faaaacking hell :dead:

South Korean gymnast wins

:whew:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
AVB brought that Portuguese league mentality, they buy so many foreign players, you'd think they traffic people :russ:
They sell the shyt out of them too though :usure:

:usure: this is an avb thing? Levy been buying foreign players breh. Onlt thing that's changed is he is spending a lot more money on them than english players ( see bent/bentley).

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just looked up Ronaldo's pitch to see whether or not he embarrassed himself like Drake did that time.

VSELQ.gif

:patrice: that was pretty terrible breh, he threw that first one like one's little sister might, softballed 20 feet overhead

never seen someone get a 2nd shot at it tbh. man up, ronaldo

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: that was pretty terrible breh, he threw that first one like one's little sister might, softballed 20 feet overhead

never seen someone get a 2nd shot at it tbh. man up, ronaldo
Makes you think if an athlete like Ronaldo can get it wrong then what about the rest of us?

I'd like to think I'd throw that hot fire but who knows what would happen. :lupe:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Makes you think if an athlete like Ronaldo can get it wrong then what about the rest of us?

I'd like to think I'd throw that hot fire but who knows what would happen. :lupe:

I use to play cricket so I'll be alright, dont know the rest of you brehs. Actually @Don Rhymus & @Montez would be alright they got that Caribbean hand eye co-ordination