Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Tottenham heads....

Is Steaua Bucharest defender Vlad Chiriches better than Caulker ?

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Chelsea is in the richest part of london, I'd say Tottenham and west ham are in the shyttiest.

Sorry to anyone who lives in them areas, but use this post as motivation to get your weight up :heh:
I'm black myself so the area was cool to me:manny: Saw the stadium, stopped by a spot and got some jerk chicken, hopped back on the Seven Sisters Tube stop and was on to the next area

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Better than pay 50 for Modric :huhldup:
baseball4.jpg

Excellence :blessed:
Puig got that swag :obama:

the two GOATS :blessed:

Tottenham heads....

everyone will say yes but Spurs in particular have this fixation on "foreign" being better than anything they've got.

once they get familiarized with a player and he isn't world-class (why would he be, he signed for tottenham) they look for the next guy to replace him

hence the massive massive hype holtby had, then the massive hype chadli has, and they havent had time to talk themselves into massive hype for churches but if the thing drags on long enough they will

carroll and caulker would have gotten time on almost every team by now but because spurs are trying to be a 'big club' im guessing it seems as a loss if they play the homegrowns whether they want to admit this or not

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tottenham heads....

Not a Spurs head, tekkers wise he probably as good if not better than Vertonghen on the ball and he has good reading of the game. Decent pace from what I've seen so he would suit AVB's high line. Not sure how great he is in the air tho jsut because the Romanian league is jsut a tad different from the PL. Hes good at bringing the ball out of defence and has the qualities to play in midfield tbh if he was asked to do it, he would really excel as n old school sweeper and has an eye for a goal

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

the two GOATS :blessed:

everyone will say yes but Spurs in particular have this fixation on "foreign" being better than anything they've got.

once they get familiarized with a player and he isn't world-class (why would he be, he signed for tottenham) they look for the next guy to replace him

hence the massive massive hype holtby had, then the massive hype chadli has, and they havent had time to talk themselves into massive hype for churches but if the thing drags on long enough they will

carroll and caulker would have gotten time on almost every team by now but because spurs are trying to be a 'big club' im guessing it seems as a loss if they play the homegrowns whether they want to admit this or not

AVB brought that Portuguese league mentality, they buy so many foreign players, you'd think they traffic people :russ:
They sell the shyt out of them too though :usure: