Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bale stepped up in a big way last season but u have to remember we lost modric/krancjar/gio/vdv all players that could have stepped in and aided
the teams cause. also intergrating siggy/dempsey took time which affected our game (throw in ade lack of effort) but saw bale flourish in the attacking third. like i previously said ill be more hurt if we sell hudd than when we sell bale because as good as he is we really don't need a direct replacement for him just someone that compliments the team.
how come you aint mad they let go of Caulker for 9 million?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Spurs won, he'll be at West Ham in two years. Liverpool in 3.

My favorite thing about transfer sagas is the footage of the player driving in and out of the training ground in his European supercar.

Turns up in a M3 (I think) driven by a mate and leaves with him driving a Rangey

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
how come you aint mad they let go of Caulker for 9 million?

:ld: i have to assume avb didn't see him as a potential starter for our team. Getting 9mill + add ons is a good deal by levy. honestly, i thought he was decent but we have some other youth players who i absolutely feel will be stars at the club eg pritchard,carroll,luongo,veljokovic, harry winks, josh onomah.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
My pal was a coach at Spurs (He and a ton of others including Richard Allen moved to Spurs at the end of last year/start of this year) and he told me Tom is a baller, you can see it for yourself in his passing shooting etc, his technique is up there but my pal said the stuff you can see him do in training is nuts.
Just needs to lose weight and be a bit more mobile

hudd is my fav player and just when he was running the midfield for us with luka he got injured. hopefully avb has seen enough from last season and pre season to keep him around, all he needs is a good run of games In a 3man midfield to regain that form that put us in the champs league.