Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think to an extent it is and will be especially without Bale. Certain games last summer you could have played 180 minutes without scoring (largely when Bale got injured I think around March it was). If Bale goes think top 4 leaves with him

Bales actually limits Spurs play to an extent. Holtby would be better suited to playin as the AM instead of a deeper midfield role he played at times or out on the flank, but as Bale is Spurs best player he has to play as the AM. Bales scored (26) as many goals as Defoe & Dempsey did together (27). Then you can add Adebayors pitiful 8. Arsenal had 4 players hit double figures for the season. 21, 17,16 & 12 >>> 26, 15,12 & 8.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Bales actually limits Spurs play to an extent. Holtby would be better suited to playin as the AM instead of a deeper midfield role he played at times or out on the flank, but as Bale is Spurs best player he has to play as the AM. Bales scored (26) as many goals as Defoe & Dempsey did together (27). Then you can add Adebayors pitiful 8. Arsenal had 4 players hit double figures for the season. 21, 17,16 & 12 >>> 26, 15,12 & 8.
Think that's it, Bale limits Spurs but his goals are necessary. Saved them so many times and won so many points.
With him gone they will be able to play a system that frees up everyone to play rather than relying on him but for this to work people have to buck up their ideas.

When we lost Ronaldo, Rooney went on to have his best season in front of the goal Defoe, Ade and the rest will need to sort themselves out!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: Pep has ruined Bayern :ohlawd: Thank you based Pep :blessed:

This time last year Sao Paulo would be 2 or 3-0 down already.
lionel-messi-gives-the-THUMBS-UP-sign.jpg

:mjpls:

@Liu Kang
don't read the last story :sadcam: :damn:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]

@Liu Kang
don't read the last story :sadcam: :damn:
You read it ?
I did already, Walt's thread is on my watch list.
Walt's stories are always piff, he always has nice subtle references in them aswell, which alot of people dont pick up on
Yeah sometimes, I'm ":leo: I think there is something there" but I'm not sure :russ:, I have to google shyt to be

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Think that's it, Bale limits Spurs but his goals are necessary. Saved them so many times and won so many points.
With him gone they will be able to play a system that frees up everyone to play rather than relying on him but for this to work people have to buck up their ideas.

When we lost Ronaldo, Rooney went on to have his best season in front of the goal Defoe, Ade and the rest will need to sort themselves out!

Bale stepped up in a big way last season but u have to remember we lost modric/krancjar/gio/vdv all players that could have stepped in and aided
the teams cause. also intergrating siggy/dempsey took time which affected our game (throw in ade lack of effort) but saw bale flourish in the attacking third. like i previously said ill be more hurt if we sell hudd than when we sell bale because as good as he is we really don't need a direct replacement for him just someone that compliments the team.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Bale stepped up in a big way last season but u have to remember we lost modric/krancjar/gio/vdv all players that could have stepped in and aided
the teams cause. also intergrating siggy/dempsey took time which affected our game (throw in ade lack of effort) but saw bale flourish in the attacking third. like i previously said ill be more hurt if we sell hudd than when we sell bale because as good as he is we really don't need a direct replacement for him just someone that compliments the team.

My pal was a coach at Spurs (He and a ton of others including Richard Allen moved to Spurs at the end of last year/start of this year) and he told me Tom is a baller, you can see it for yourself in his passing shooting etc, his technique is up there but my pal said the stuff you can see him do in training is nuts.
Just needs to lose weight and be a bit more mobile

Last edited: