Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oBwgK5V.gif

:obamasmileythativelost:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely Suarez. Shocked to see so many people want Higuain at that price, there is buying and then there is stupidity. I wanted him (with another striker) but nothing more than 23 mil. We lost out on Mata but Arsene's penny pinching saved us a few times and this was one.

Suarez was THE guy for us. You could see where he would fit in, easily.

Think Wenger is off. The 40 million doesn't surprise me its the way the club went about it, they clearly been talking to Suarez for a minute. Doesn't serve Liverpool to extend this.
Basically everything you said. What you mean you think Wenger is off though?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Throat Cancer is gonna be popping in here in a decade. :ahh:

How do you all p*ssy Eaters survive the summer? :noah: All them legs hanging out.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kanye new video :dead:

Only thing I could say when trying to be different become looking absolutely ridiculous. :heh:
just watched

I dont like dude at all, but his music and videos are usually good enough for me to forget that.

I cant anymore. I cant :wow:

cut that west indian shyt out breh. you know you lap that p*ssy juice up like a jay z at an oasis
camel slander on top of it :lawd:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Basically everything you said. What you mean you think Wenger is off though?

One year on his contract and Fergie last year.

Maybe the lack of options drove Arsenal to go to 40 million but we usually clock out at 30-35 Million. Factor in, allegedly buying Bernard for 21 million, the pursuit of Rooney and Bender. Maybe Wenger was always like this and the lack of funds restricted him but this feels like one last throw of the dice.

The whole vibe this summer has been on going big next season. The vibe around the club has changed, they seem more ruthless and aggressive. From the Spurs game to this point, something clicked.

cut that west indian shyt out breh. you know you lap that p*ssy juice up like a jay z at an oasis

:whoa: I never said I didn't breh. I just go into super creep mode in the summer, that's why I asked.

That last half of the sentence :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
just watched

I dont like dude at all, but his music and videos are usually good enough for me to forget that.

I cant anymore. I cant :wow:

camel slander on top of it :lawd:
with a britpop reference :jawalrus:
One year on his contract and Fergie last year.

Maybe the lack of options drove Arsenal to go to 40 million but we usually clock out at 30-35 Million. Factor in, allegedly buying Bernard for 21 million, the pursuit of Rooney and Bender. Maybe Wenger was always like this and the lack of funds restricted him but this feels like one last throw of the dice.

The whole vibe this summer has been on going big next season. The vibe around the club has changed, they seem more ruthless and aggressive. From the Spurs game to this point, something clicked.

:whoa: I never said I didn't breh. I just go into super creep mode in the summer, that's why I asked.

That last half of the sentence :dead:
:myman: buckin that tradition

tbh the act doesnt occur to me until the p*ssy is half-clothed in a room with me. it's like me seeing an nfl player walking down the street, i dont give a fukk about him until he's in position

not sure if that deserve a :whoa: or not

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chivas USA and by extension MLS getting fukking murdered on twitter right now after the debacle on Real Sports :dead:

questionnaires to all youth players asking their ethnicity :huhldup:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
higuain is having a medical at napoli today :why:

and now real are gonna have some funds to get suarez :snoop:

ivan gazidis :why:

wenger :why:

both of them being played like hoes across europe

being a lifelong fan of arsenal football club...the biggest :why: of all.