Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Brehs i was so drawn, so eager to feast upon the meat before me that i did that shyt in the back of my car.

I had a fukking bed 10 minutes away but so ravenous was i in my hunger. When it was all over(obviously fukked too) i just sat and reflected on what a deviant i have become. The residue still coating my lips.:lupe:
The details :ohlawd: The imagery :ohlawd: The writing acumen :ohlawd:

Young Mark Twain :whew:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
problem with your racists is that they grow up to be your symbol and club captain

"Your racists are worse than ours."

:laff:

I'd like to think when most people think of Chelsea now they think Drogba, Lampard, Cech and guys like that. Especially Didi tbh :smugbiden:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"Your racists are worse than ours."

:laff:

I'd like to think when most people think of Chelsea now they think Drogba, Lampard, Cech and guys like that. Especially Didi tbh :smugbiden:
how did you get that? :dwillhuh:

Nope, JT m8. He been most public. :smugfavre:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Atleast Wenger is actually willing to spend money tho, thats got to be somethnig right :lolbron: Who would you rather have for 40m Suarez or Higuain? (Napoli gettin him for 37m + add ons) :deadmanny:

Absolutely Suarez. Shocked to see so many people want Higuain at that price, there is buying and then there is stupidity. I wanted him (with another striker) but nothing more than 23 mil. We lost out on Mata but Arsene's penny pinching saved us a few times and this was one.

Suarez was THE guy for us. You could see where he would fit in, easily.

Think Wenger is off. The 40 million doesn't surprise me its the way the club went about it, they clearly been talking to Suarez for a minute. Doesn't serve Liverpool to extend this.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Absolutely Suarez. Shocked to see so many people want Higuain at that price, there is buying and then there is stupidity. I wanted him (with another striker) but nothing more than 23 mil. We lost out on Mata but Arsene's penny pinching saved us a few times and this was one.

Suarez was THE guy for us. You could see where he would fit in, easily.

Think Wenger is off. The 40 million doesn't surprise me its the way the club went about it, they clearly been talking to Suarez for a minute. Doesn't serve Liverpool to extend this.
breh

:blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Still, Terry isn't representative of the club as a whole so it's a shytty argument.
oBwgK5V.gif