Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Good luck trying to defend the indefensible over the next few years.
Terry deal expiring soon so I ain't got no worries.:lolbron:

I'm a football fan, I've already rationalized all his priors. :smugfavre:

But you know I wouldn't rationalize his shyt if he came, people/athletes are a$$holes I've come around to that. We really have no other option.

Robin burnt my heart :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
8535242657_aeff58daa1_o.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lets all have a disco, Silva, Navas, Isco would like a word
they sold their excitement early, but they didnt go on an emotional tear every day about it. t-real and ghost been giving each other support group hugs daily
is this supposed to hurt? :heh: goddamn breh, this is like throwing mud from the pile you're sitting in
fukk all your football talk you mugs.

I think i might be addicted to performing oral sex(on women too!).
been eating p*ssy for over a decade and i'm (relatively) well under 30 :smugdraper

watch out tho m8, you gotta be on your game about resisting doing it to any ol' sexy broad you got in the sack :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

But you know I wouldn't rationalize his shyt if he came, people/athletes are a$$holes I've come around to that. We really have no other option.

Atleast Wenger is actually willing to spend money tho, thats got to be somethnig right :lolbron: Who would you rather have for 40m Suarez or Higuain? (Napoli gettin him for 37m + add ons) :deadmanny:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ehh: Good luck trying to defend the indefensible over the next few years.
Terry deal expiring soon so I ain't got no worries.:lolbron:
443851.jpg

as long as he doesnt get suspended, I wont care.

Its all fun and games until you start missing games.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they sold their excitement early, but they didnt go on an emotional tear every day about it. t-real and ghost been giving each other support group hugs daily

is this supposed to hurt? :heh: goddamn breh, this is like throwing mud from the pile you're sitting in

been eating p*ssy for over a decade and i'm (relatively) well under 30 :smugdraper

watch out tho m8, you gotta be on your game about resisting doing it to any ol' sexy broad you got in the sack :wow:
You're a vet.

That was probably considered the most vile act in my school days. I can remember people actually fighting over being called a bowcat, though tbf the breh did end the insult with 'suck your mum'. :heh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Brehs i was so drawn, so eager to feast upon the meat before me that i did that shyt in the back of my car.

I had a fukking bed 10 minutes away but so ravenous was i in my hunger. When it was all over(obviously fukked too) i just sat and reflected on what a deviant i have become. The residue still coating my lips.:lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You're a vet.

That was probably considered the most vile act in my school days. I can remember people actually fighting over being called a bowcat, though tbf the breh did end the insult with 'suck your mum'. :heh:
i always happened to knock down girls that were a year or two ahead of me. last thing they wanted was for everyone to know they were fukkin a younger breh. so nobody knew i was gettin that in. gave me complete immunity to eat p*ssy and stick fingers in buttholes without rep damage, no coli :jawalrus:

never put my tongue in there tho :whoa:

Brehs i was so drawn, so eager to feast upon the meat before me that i did that shyt in the back of my car.

I had a fukking bed 10 minutes away but so ravenous was i in my hunger. When it was all over(obviously fukked too) i just sat and reflected on what a deviant i have become. The residue still coating my lips.:lupe:
so many times i've had to resist. find myself heading in that direction and had to pretend like i was going somewhere else the whole time like paul pierce
Truthkiss.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I need to fukk my sleeping pattern back up so i can have some late night OFT sessions.

It's been a barren few months to be sure.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My worst experience was a one night stand with an absolute hippo of a girl. This was years ago now, but it displays my formative thirst.

Didn't even know this girl, she was fat. Man, i was drunk. Anyway i decided the best thing to do was, after popping to the nearest petrol station to by some cheese doritos(which i ate to cover the taste, though with the hands coated in hippo juice), text some of my friends about how my lips still dripped from my feast upon her otters pocket. I struggled to live that one down.

Why do i do these things.