Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

:what:

mess of a midfield? We need a creative type, and thats it.

and dont mention that clown Fellaini.
Creative type? What about a proper defensive player being that Arteta's legs are going by the second and Ramsey ain't built for that.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Olimpia fans are already in the city and they've been trolling Atletico Mineiro hard. The final is tonight mates and Galo being down 2-0 will have a mountain to climb. Lady luck have been on their side after group phase though with two miracle wins against Tijuana and Newell's. They'll play tonight but not at their Indepedencia Stadium because of under-capacity seat ruling by Conmebol, but at our Minierão.

Sunday's the derby as well, and it'll be at the Mineirao, what could add to their misery

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Creative type? What about a proper defensive player being that Arteta's legs are going by the second and Ramsey ain't built for that.
he kind of is. Put in more tackles and interceptions a game than did Arteta as the season ended.

Jack and Ramsey can do all teh running, and will probably end up doing it eventually.

Going into the season with Rosicky as the creative mid is a horrible move.

I wouldnt have minded a Bender but fukk a Fellaini

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your tackles and interceptions stats, because Denilson was bossing those but that doesn't mean we want him back. His interceptions were >>>>

We need a powerful dude in there. Ramsey ain't got the strength.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
fukk your tackles and interceptions stats, because Denilson was bossing those but that doesn't mean we want him back. His interceptions were >>>>

C/S. I want someone who can deadlift a hummer, like the lads who play for Utd, Barca, Real, PSG and Juve.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Pacey young English talents who may well realise their potential but will need 3 or 4 years of development to get there....

Suarez is more polished and much closer to the finished articles.

I don't care about "rumblings from liverpool fans" thank you very much because:

a) they're usually talking shyte
b) they're talking shyte in this instance... Sturridge technically better than Suarez? I'll let that John Henry twat reply to that for me.

Finally "In terms of English football"..... exactly... fukk English football, get the best players you can in relation to world or european football.
well oxlade is slow as fook, now what?

youre overrating suarez technique. hes agile and whatnot, whoop-de-do. 40m better be the final offer.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Lets be reality tho,

We didn't really have many options. Anything else other than top shelf buys was pointless, the team lacks star quality in a few places. Suarez ticks every box. Podolski needs someone to play with, Giroud gets isolated, and we are too dependent on Santo to create. Suarez fills that hole in the middle that Wenger tried to play Jack in :snoop: Suarez can connect it all imo.

Higuain - not good enough,
Rooney - :flabbynsick: but would be interesting
Lewandowski - going to Bayern
Soldado - isn't good enough and he's 29.
Cavani - he went for 55
Falcao - Jorge Mendes was never letting that happen.
Jovetic - Good shout but his fee and injury history probably scared us off.
Negredo - :mjpls:
Dzeko - Not a great fit
Villa - 31 and Alan Hutton created more chances than him in SPLa Liga.
Torres - :patrice:

Going into the season with Rosicky as the creative mid is a horrible move.

I wouldnt have minded a Bender but fukk a Fellaini

We just need a breh who is disciplined and can pass. Gareth Barry :troll:

In the last few weeks, the ridiculousness of last season hit me. Completely new front line, Arteta at DM playing every game, 3 defenders, Jenko and Gibbs at RB, Jack in the advanced role, DIaby as the starter.
How the hell we got into CL I will never know.

Last edited:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Lets be reality tho,

We didn't really have many options. Anything else other than top shelf buys was pointless, the team lacks star quality in a few places. Suarez ticks every box. Podolski needs someone to play with, Giroud gets isolated, and we are too dependent on Santo to create. Suarez fills that hole in the middle that Wenger tried to play Jack in :snoop: Suarez can connect it all imo.

Higuain - not good enough,
Rooney - :flabbynsick: but would be interesting
Lewandowski - going to Bayern
Soldado - isn't good enough and he's 29.
Cavani - he went for 55
Falcao - Jorge Mendes was never letting that happen.
Jovetic - Good shout but his fee and injury history probably scared us off.
Negredo - :mjpls:
Dzeko - Not a great fit
Villa - 31 and Alan Hutton created more chances than him in SPLa Liga.
Torres - :patrice:
wait we're talking about somebody to play with giroud? im thinking about somebody to dump this guy on the bench. and teams are quick to move suarez out the CF position when they find somebody else. nobodys moving messi out the CF position, nobodys moving RVP out the CF position.

if you want a link player go ahead and look at wingers and AMs. why the fukk dont we just buy nani for 10mill?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Olimpia fans are already in the city and they've been trolling Atletico Mineiro hard. The final is tonight mates and Galo being down 2-0 will have a mountain to climb. Lady luck have been on their side after group phase though with two miracle wins against Tijuana and Newell's. They'll play tonight but not at their Indepedencia Stadium because of under-capacity seat ruling by Conmebol, but at our Minierão.

Sunday's the derby as well, and it'll be at the Mineirao, what could add to their misery
We are the lord's chosen team :blessed:

I'mma be in the building tonight with all the other lifers :blessed:

Win or lose, Galo4eva :lawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

to do what? that midfield wasnt physically pushed around by anyone from February onward.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
wait we're talking about somebody to play with giroud? im thinking about somebody to dump this guy on the bench. and teams are quick to move suarez out the CF position when they find somebody else. nobodys moving messi out the CF position, nobodys moving RVP out the CF position.

if you want a link player go ahead and look at wingers and AMs. why the fukk dont we just buy nani for 10mill?

Nani is Jorge Mendes affiliated. He's going to your boys and staying at United.

Giroud's going to be on the bench if we get an attacking midfielder but he can still be an asset. I like his attributes and I think one of his issues is he had no one play with and got isolated. I see Suarez behind Giroud (too late for another option) or Higuain had we got him.