Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It is kinda selfish, but I don't see the problem. a black guy is far more likely to be profiled by some maniac than to be in a plane crash.

And is there a link/screenshot to this post?

Timeline Photos | Facebook

And the SFO was just an example of the tendency of people to frame disasters and view them from their own atomized and singular point of view.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind
Do you have a link to the wow2 smiley? Can't find it anywhere.
dont know which one? James Brown?

S9e5t87.png
?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Timeline Photos | Facebook

And the SFO was just an example of the tendency of people to frame disasters and view them from their own atomized and singular point of view.
I do see selfishness but he is right and his point was about Trayvon Martin not given the chance to find his path because "he looked like trouble."

I agree with dude being selfish, but your reaction is kind of extra.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I do see selfishness but he is right and his point was about Trayvon Martin not given the chance to find his path because "he looked like trouble."

I agree with dude being selfish, but your reaction is kind of extra.

Fair enough. The "please share my story" and "I COULD HAVE BEEN TRAYVON MARTIN!!!" sentences were the ones that irked me the most when I was reading it again, but I hear ya.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fair enough. The "please share my story" and "I COULD HAVE BEEN TRAYVON MARTIN!!!" sentences were the ones that irked me the most when I was reading it again, but I hear ya.
yea, I agree with that

and Beyonce makes music for the lowest common denominator because that is what she is intellectually.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Manchester United under siege | The Sun |Sport|Football

What is Rooney really fukking rated at guys? :to: They're right about everything else.
Those wages though :patrice: nobody tryin to pay the fee + the increase on his wages bruh :pachaha:. I just want this shyt to end. But its not like UTD didn't know this shyt wasn't get ugly once SAF made the comments about him :manny:

As for Moyes , he cant seem to secure any of his targets even though the club can afford it. :snoop: Now i hear we in for Cabaye :damn:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Lots of catching up to do :whoo:

Seen Hov in concert on Friday, absolutely shyt thanks largely to Timberlake. Switching between You Don't Know and Rock Your Body or whatever :patrice: He killed the vibe with all that slow shyt.

The one thing I gained from all this is Jay is now Procter & Gamble or Walmart of rap and culture. No soul at all, he's made so much money he is now a machine that just spits out material. Feels like Spreadsheet Rap. Then you have all the people talking about how great Jay is then when the songs come on they're like :what: This is Jay Z?! :why: They know the hits (Izzo :snoop:) but Jigga Whats comes on and you hear crickets.

The relationship with Timberlake just seems fake too. Like two managers/agents got together and said, your guys makes a shyt load of money and my guy does the same, lets come together and make double the shytload.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nationals Summer Concert series

Sammy Haggar, Gavin DeGraw, Blues Traveler, and Thompson Square among many of that ilk :lawd:

:beli:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
fukk jay z, nas at citi field was the place to be on friday

real new york :smugbiden:

I have no doubts that was better than this corporate created, marketer's dream marriage.

One of the people I was with said they would've preferred to have seen French Montana than Jay
S9e5t87.png
:sadcam:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Those wages though :patrice: nobody tryin to pay the fee + the increase on his wages bruh :pachaha:. I just want this shyt to end. But its not like UTD didn't know this shyt wasn't get ugly once SAF made the comments about him :manny:

As for Moyes , he cant seem to secure any of his targets even though the club can afford it. :snoop: Now i hear we in for Cabaye :damn:
What's he at? 200k a week right? Why does he want more :laugh: ?? Fuuuck man, send his ass to Russia or something. We're looking desperate :krs: We are supposed to be able to buy anyone.