Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mourinho believes Kevin De Bruyne's injury is a minor one, no ligament damage and Kevin'll stay on the tour.

yMoahdc.png

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man fukk yall and all this Jay Z hate. Especially if you are going to do it to prop up a Nas concert. Nas gets up there, doesn't even remember his own damn lines, loses his breath, and slurs his bars because he always drinks and people call that a great show? fukk outta here.

@concise there is a picture, a post with a quote, a video, and another post quoting the video. Everything else is regular posts

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Capitol
I got the alert for the reply, but still can't see that page of this thread

have to check this out on the desktop :leostare:

it just decided to start working again...

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
cooking soul :lawd:

jbfIj6UiqAAO6o.png
Sounds 1000x better than Ferg's version. That's what I expected to hear.

Man fukk yall and all this Jay Z hate. Especially if you are going to do it to prop up a Nas concert. Nas gets up there, doesn't even remember his own damn lines, loses his breath, and slurs his bars because he always drinks and people call that a great show? fukk outta here.

:whoa: Just my assessment of the Hov concert, felt it was devoid of any soul or feeling, seemed like something cooked up in a Midtown office. On paper I guess it made sense but in reality :dahell: There isn't really a link between Jay and Timberlake and that killed the vibe.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nationals Summer Concert series

Sammy Haggar, Gavin DeGraw, Blues Traveler, and Thompson Square among many of that ilk :lawd:

:beli:
:sadbron:

@Montez when i saw Jay last summer i felt like the whole crowd (largely white college kids in tanktops and flip flops, hipsters with huge glasses and leggings if they were female) was in unison for the Izzo and give it to me chorus, but i was the only one still going when he hit U Dont Know, Where Im From, shyt these fools were like :dwillhuh: at the Excuse Me Miss remix :snoop: im not a jay stan (not a stan of anyone @Capitol :whoa: ) but all that shyt is just picked up by osmosis to me. i guess you gotta have started listening before it became mandatory to listen to him :yeshrug:

i actually like a few of the new songs, but i agree with you completely about the JT combo. dont see the point, it's like back in the day when vince mcmahon would pair up two random wrestlers hot at the moment to unite against a common enemy- you wanted to cheer for them but it just didnt mesh. now it seems like jt and jay's common enemy is us :beli:

@SCORCH how hard we gonna laugh when cesc turns out to be a non factor for united
mj-laughing.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm joking. I have never seen either one of them before :lolbron:

@concise Yea that sounds weird as hell. At least I learned that the @ button is more efficient now. Gives you a list of names and everything :ohhh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm joking. I have never seen either one of them before :lolbron:

@concise Yea that sounds weird as hell. At least I learned that the @ button is more efficient now. Gives you a list of names and everything :ohhh:

all the little details we keep finding
S9e5t87.png

like the fact you can just highlight some text in somebody's post on the computer, and it will quote only that
S9e5t87.png

will be very useful when the next essay arguments come around
S9e5t87.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
PS - beyonce is a hoodrat, just one of those nice ones that doesnt like to fight :pachaha:

the way she talks reminds me of students i had that had to be constantly reminded not to use the words "good" or "bad" to respectively describe everything they wrote about

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
multiquote seems to work only on one page :damn: what to do for long winded arguments or a string of posts spanning over many pages that must be acknowledged as leaving me :dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dempsey: @ me finding out glory-glory was only like the 5th biggest tottenham forum

heard someone somewhere mention it and i took that as if it was spurs rawk or redcafe. i waswondering why my troll dempsey posts were quoted and responded to a bunch of times as if it were some serious analysis.

after detailed internet research i've arrived at these tottenham forum rankings:

no way
total tottenham = pointless, no activity. 0/10
vitalfootball spurs = lowish activity and a ridiculously confusing layout. 2/10
thfctalk = minimal activity, got old threads on the first page. i'm sure thats like the green site with stubborn people who wont jump ship. 2/10
planetspurs = dunno how this is the #2 listed site. looks like a serious site, tidy layout, but barely any people 3/10
comeonyouspurs = need to register to even browse, thats a no-go. though 100 people browsing the forum, so if im desperate then i'll have a look.

worth a look (activity = if 1st page is all threads from today)
glory-glory = the one i've been browsing. enough activity and decent discussion. no-nonsense, just two forums, spurs (active) and other (less active). low-key layout, very neat and serious. 6/10

thefightingcock = looks like an unorganized coli. they even have coli-like spurs smilies
ade-grin.png
bale-grin.png
dawson.png
avb-scream.png
bae-smile.png
dempsey.png
bmj.png
very active, but confusing layout and too many huge jpgs. its like the spurs #fukkery forum, reminds me of boxingscene compared to ESB. activity = glory-glory has more threads but less people involved, but then again for this forum it seems the 'serious' threads are massive and everyone posts in those, and the lesser threads aren't as used. its good in a way, discussion isn't disorganized and spread out everywhere 7/10

tottenhamhotspurs.tv = by far the most activity, nice layout, a lot of subforums that are actually active. 9/10

:laff:

Spurs Smileys | Page 25 | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur Forum