Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
without Rocky's verse this song is :scusthov: Even the dope beat can't make me ignore Ferg's :trash: ness

Yeah that was terrible. I want to be on the set of a rap video (or I guess any video for that matter) just to see how awkward it is filming it. Dancing, lip syncing, like when they were sitting in the car, imagine doing that with no music or some music playing in the background (I dunno how these things work).

Does the Gorbachev nikka rap in the ASAP crew or does he just hang out?

I was also thinking the other day about these new rap cliques. Just gonna throw it out there...Ab-Soul and Jay Rock suck. Every time I hear "B-b-b black lipped bastarrrd, soulo" I immediately hit the :beli: face. Ab-Soul, the only rapper to get outshined by Chance the Rapper and Childish Gambino on a track.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Saw Frank Ocean in Brixton like 2 weeks ago. Fank fack it was a free ticket, this breh literally ran out of songs

And hes probably the least dancing, prancing gay breh ive ever seen in my life. Rigid as a motherfack, breh couldnt even limp a wrist or something. Oh and he forgot some lines.

Other than that, he was great.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
signed up to a spurs forum , made an intro and i'm pretty sure i've alienated at least 7 people in less than an hour :russ:

i think the coli is quite a radical place and i've lost sight of how effective i actually am with this subtle trolling business
Post some links brah

BOBN

Pro
Daps
signed up to a spurs forum , made an intro and i'm pretty sure i've alienated at least 7 people in less than an hour :russ:

i think the coli is quite a radical place and i've lost sight of how effective i actually am with this subtle trolling business
Post some links brah

Edit: double posts? :usure: New site is gaaaarbage

concise

Veteran
Daps

haven't seen any US games in this tournament, so I don't know what to expect out of these guys ...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Quoting posts made 6 months ago?

I'll link in a bit, on mobile

Mix and Beckerman midfield with no Stu, just how I wanted it :ohlawd:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This layout is awful man I tried to give it a chance but this is fukkin terrible. Why'd they change it again?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This layout is awful man I tried to give it a chance but this is fukkin terrible. Why'd they change it again?
i dont see that much of a difference tbh. what's irking you young breh

edit: almost august, time to start stanning a euro club

:lawd: my beautiful blue collar northern portuguese people. we are forever one

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Saw Frank Ocean in Brixton like 2 weeks ago. Fank fack it was a free ticket, this breh literally ran out of songs

And hes probably the least dancing, prancing gay breh ive ever seen in my life. Rigid as a motherfack, breh couldnt even limp a wrist or something. Oh and he forgot some lines.

Other than that, he was great.
I always wanted to know if the limp wrist was involuntary. Like do gay dude be chilling and their wrists just start going limp or do they make a conscious effort to do it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I dunno breh I don't like change :whoa:

Beyonce aint a hoodrat, she's upper middle class, if anything she tries to overcompensate to conceal that. Lack of eloquence doesn't have to mean hood.
fair enough.

hoodrattedness gets distilled through generations. someone born into a middle class family can still exhibit traits, compounded by them hanging out with cousins and aunts and uncles. one of them is lack of ability to recognize how important it is to build an adult vocabulary

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I love the new layout :blessed:

Rounded corners :blessed:

The way the spacer between the posts is made to look like it's on the same layer as the white borders, making each post appear to be freely floating on the background :ohlawd:

it's the little things lads