Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Prodigy is/was a dope rapper but he definitely seems like a fakkit when you consider him as a person. Havoc constantly shytted on dude and he seems pretty sweet himself so I don't know what to think :lolbron:

I saw Prodigy in person once. I dunno if short height correlates to homosexuality but if it did Prodigy was the rap RuPaul. This was like in early high school days, before I hit my peak height of 5'10, I towered over that nikka. I swear he has to be 5'4

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yall miss the thread with quotes from rappers before they got famous? All of them were throwing shade then when they get on they act like brothers with the same dudes they were shytting on :dead:

I have a habit of listening to everything in its entirety unless it's straight up garbage, too boring, or I fall asleep. Not a problem for as far as actually listening to it goes but I definitely dock points for that shyt
i saw this story after a friend told me. Rappers/Artists are bytches. :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: sounds like you're talking about punk

Where are these 78 minute punk albums?

Longest punk album I can think of off the top of my head is Pink Flag which illustrates the point perfectly when set up next to Born Sinner. Pink Flag: 21 tracks, 35 minutes. Born Sinner: 21 tracks, 78 minutes :merchant:

Still haven't listened to that whole album tbh :skip:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Longest punk album I can think of off the top of my head is Pink Flag which illustrates the point perfectly when set up next to Born Sinner. Pink Flag: 21 tracks, 35 minutes. Born Sinner: 21 tracks, 78 minutes :merchant:

Deluxe version? Regular is 16 with two tracks being skits and one being a interlude

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Deluxe version? Regular is 16 with two tracks being skits and one being a interlude

Yeah deluxe, that's the one I have. I wonder what Cole's budget was for that album, the personnel list is a small army but it still sounds like he's making Fruity Loop beats on there

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

was referring to the 20-40 min albums

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I can't quite remember if I posted this before (memory is shyt on here) but J. Cole is the embodiment and face of every lame millennial hip-hop fan out there. They are those fans who are always blindly praising hip-hop. They are distinctly different though, from old hip hop heads, who you can give a modicum of respect simply because they actually lived through the 90s.

These millennial hip hop fans serve as the footmen for boring rap music and standing up for generic tasteless bullshyt like Joey Bada$$, Wale, and of course J.Cole. They also are eager to genuflect to "legends" of the game, always celebrating people like Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, Nas ("Let Nas Down" is one of the greatest yet sad concepts for a rap song I've ever heard. A song that is exclusively made up of bytch ass lines that depict pathetic servility and latent homosexuality, it's a wonder how Nas even decided to get on the remix), artists who have lived off their names for years now but are provided a new spotlight due to people giving them misplaced respect. It's hard to articulate these fans that I'm talking about, but I know it when I see it.

I mean really, who gives a fukk about TLC? Yet it would not be surprising in the least to see a J.Cole interview, humbly talking about TLC as legends, bathing in the celestial light of the people who had a hand in penning classics like, "No Scrubs". He's a fukking embarrassment, him and his contemporaries.