Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I like how the message box is smaller, makes it much easier to post from mobile.

But there are some problems:

Mobile version doesnt show the entirety of photos.

Where the smileys at, I don't remember them all :damn:

Watched Threads?? :pacspit:

Why fix something that aint broke :why:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I like how the message box is smaller, makes it much easier to post from mobile.

But there are some problems:

Mobile version doesnt show the entirety of photos.

Where the smileys at, I don't remember them all :damn:

Watched Threads?? :pacspit:

Why fix something that aint broke :why:
hit the smiley face icon next to the image embed icon

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I see so many people complaining, if they took 5 fukking minutes to just click on everything and get familiarized they'd realize every single option is there, and even some extra ones. :smh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've adopted Hammarby as my Swedish team. They are basically the Swedish Palmeiras right now, except American owned and American coached, and they just signed DA GAWD Luke Rodgers who we're still missing :to:

Easy decision

concise

Veteran
Daps
well I'm in Harlem for the book fair.

Saw an interesting panel on the schedule about "The Astonishing Rise of Singles in America". type of topic that TLR would really love. But it got pushed back into a lil classroom, filled w the types of 30-something bw that are always talking about being unable to get married. :huhldup:

Sitting in now on a panel, "Fifty years later:Blacks and the 21st Century City". Maybe you might see me on cspan when the camera pans, tapping away on the coli. As expected, lots of Trayvon talk, not much city talk yet.

Main event, to me, is Prodigy from Mobb Deep hosting a panel on urban lit. might head out there now and see if I can make a thread out of it. :laugh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've adopted Hammarby as my Swedish team. They are basically the Swedish Palmeiras right now, except American owned and American coached, and they just signed DA GAWD Luke Rodgers who we're still missing :to:

Easy decision
if palmeiras were american owned they'd have already made sure corinthians burned for their shady financial practices

concise

Veteran
Daps
oh and I think I was scarred by seeing some of these hipster cacs walking around on Lenox with tight, fitted shorts :huhldup:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I may have to adopt Club Tijuana as my honorary Mexican club side. A lot of Americans on that squad now.

I don't know about that penalty against Cuba.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I may have to adopt Club Tijuana as my honorary Mexican club side. A lot of Americans on that squad now.

I don't know about that penalty against Cuba.
Welcome to the club (tijuana) :blessed:

they play REALLY late many times too and are usually the only game on in the soccer world. they aren't pretty to watch though. usually start out enthusiastic then turn it off 20 minutes later or as soon as i have something else to do.

I think the ref shouldve let that play play out, dude had a wide open shot off that handball, less controversy

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I called Mourinho to give him by best wishes on his return to Chelsea," Moratti revealed to La Stampa.

"What did Jose say back to me? He told me that in three years we will see each other again at Inter."

Mourinho got a backup plan to his backup plan :heh: :blessed: