Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
moratti is a vinegar-filled twat :heh: i dont believe that conversation happened for a second :heh:

also @Capitol i dont care about prodigy's bruises on his face, he makes grimey music and is an interesting character :unsure:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
moratti is a vinegar-filled twat :heh: i dont believe that conversation happened for a second :heh:

also @Capitol i dont care about prodigy's bruises on his face, he makes grimey music and is an interesting character :unsure:
Prodigy is/was a dope rapper but he definitely seems like a fakkit when you consider him as a person. Havoc constantly shytted on dude and he seems pretty sweet himself so I don't know what to think :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i didnt pay attention to that mobb deep feud tbh. its only natural that music groups often get embittered with each other if they stick around long enough. anyone who's listened to rock for a long time takes that shyt in stride.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:pacspit: fukk you and your family

:sadbron:
:lolbron:

i didnt pay attention to that mobb deep feud tbh. its only natural that music groups often get embittered with each other if they stick around long enough. anyone who's listened to rock for a long time takes that shyt in stride.
yea, Rolling Stone dont fukk with each other at all in between tours

ATCQ as well.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:lolbron:

yea, Rolling Stone dont fukk with each other at all in between tours

ATCQ as well.
keith and mick are like two complete opposites who happen to have (or had :manny:) musical chemistry

the idea that rappers have to be brothers to make good music together is overly romantic bullshyt

i think some people get genuinely anxious over the idea that kanye and jay z dont end each day with a mutual phone call

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Now that people are on the topic is it just me that can't get through a rap album? I don't know why that shyt has to have 21 tracks and span 78 minutes with 5 skits and another 10 horrible songs. What ever happened to straight fire for 10-12 songs, 40 minutes, no messing around?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yall miss the thread with quotes from rappers before they got famous? All of them were throwing shade then when they get on they act like brothers with the same dudes they were shytting on :dead:

Now that people are on the topic is it just me that can't get through a rap album? I don't know why that shyt has to have 21 tracks and span 78 minutes with 5 skits and another 10 horrible songs. What ever happened to straight fire for 10-12 songs, 40 minutes, no messing around?
I have a habit of listening to everything in its entirety unless it's straight up garbage, too boring, or I fall asleep. Not a problem for as far as actually listening to it goes but I definitely dock points for that shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
keith and mick are like two complete opposites who happen to have (or had :manny:) musical chemistry

the idea that rappers have to be brothers to make good music together is overly romantic bullshyt

i think some people get genuinely anxious over the idea that kanye and jay z dont end each day with a mutual phone call
true

I think with rappers, they tend to know and have grown up together and a lot of people see themselves in them.

But shyt happens. Even in our own lives. I have some friends Ive known for 10-20 years that I doubt we would be friends if I were around them daily for work like music acts have to be when they work.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dwillhuh: sounds like you're talking about punk
Yall miss the thread with quotes from rappers before they got famous? All of them were throwing shade then when they get on they act like brothers with the same dudes they were shytting on :dead:

I have a habit of listening to everything in its entirety unless it's straight up garbage, too boring, or I fall asleep. Not a problem for as far as actually listening to it goes but I definitely dock points for that shyt
never saw that, got a link?