Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Trolling i see.

Soft as shyte fan? You got the wrong person, idk who the f*ck you referring to. You talking to a season ticket holder, thats being going to the terraces since the age of 5 - i've supported my club more than you could ever dream boy
Figures.

Go ahead and point yourself out in this breh pls

Adebayor.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I get the feeling old boy Jonathan Wilson isn't a fan of the Jozy move. Read like three articles on him talking about Sunderland next season, and he mentions every signing as exciting but leaves Jozy out altogether.

After calling him out on twitter that nikka blocked me :pacspit: :lolbron:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I get the feeling old boy Jonathan Wilson isn't a fan of the Jozy move. Read like three articles on him talking about Sunderland next season, and he mentions every signing as exciting but leaves Jozy out altogether.

After calling him out on twitter that nikka blocked me :pacspit: :lolbron:

It's ok.. Jozy bout to clown... They gonna need a mercy rule when Sunderland plays Hull City this season.... Di Canio is tryna get rid of their 4th and 5th strikers anyways... They were left of the Italy pre-season training roster.

They only have 2 1/2 strikers... Altidore, Fletcher and Sessengon who can play forward.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's from London, you should offer to meet and fight him.

Otherwise i don't see how this soft as shyte stuff can't be true:manny:

Gtfoh How the flying f%ck he from London and reppin a Monaco badge :scusthov: nothing to do with the recent cash injection I'm sure

Next you gonna tell me he backs arsenal too :russ:

I smell these Jonny come lately's from afar.

Oh I see u tho, divide and Concur huh :ufdup: