Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's childish, but that Asiana Airline name shyt is fukking hilarious.

Seriously, how do not know, that these names are fake:laugh::beli:

Sum Ting Wong

Ho Lee Fuk

Wi Tu Lo :laugh::laugh:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Holli, anyone, any updates on the riots/demonstrations in Brazil?

The media here seems to have completely forgotten about it, Egypt stole Brazil's thunder. Now that both are firmly out of view, it's all Trayvon and blah blah blah at present. I'm honestly surprised the NSA stories haven't petered out but they're on their way to doing just that...but that breh Glenn Greenwald refuses to back down :lupe:

Nobody gives a ...... bout Brazil or Egypt no more in America...

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cesc goes to United i will be absolutely p*ssed.

I'm done with Arsenal bowing down to these players and clubs.

Cesc wanted to go join his boyhood club, let him stay there. If he f*cks off after a few seasons, and to United of all people, what a slap in the face.

To be fair to Cesc he has said he wants to stay at Barca, but that was before the bid. Considering 99% of the players these days are c*nts its not beyond the realms of possibility unfortunately.

concise

Veteran
Daps
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXyh0N-Zyk[/ame]

that penalty was some complete BS :pacspit:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/MHr2xYh6SqM?t=145s]1- 0 El Salvador vs Haiti - Goals & Highlights × CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 | TapTap Sports HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful theatrics :ehh:
But looks like El Salvador dominated.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Why doesn't anyone love us? :to:

No one respects Moyes :heh:
@mastermind you watch L&HH last night. I think K.Michelle is bi-curious :noah: Her and Arianne
mysmilie_713.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
If Cesc goes to United i will be absolutely p*ssed.

I'm done with Arsenal bowing down to these players and clubs.

Cesc wanted to go join his boyhood club, let him stay there. If he f*cks off after a few seasons, and to United of all people, what a slap in the face.

To be fair to Cesc he has said he wants to stay at Barca, but that was before the bid. Considering 99% of the players these days are c*nts its not beyond the realms of possibility unfortunately.
I want to see him go to united so I can laugh at the reaction of soft as shyte fans like you
waveyani.gif

anyway didnt you brehs say he was gonna go to barca and prove hes better than xavi cos he scores more goals and whatnot? that went well :usure:

hes a frighteningly overrated player who doesnt give a damn about arsenal and nor should he. plus hes an inducer of adultery.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to see him go to united so I can laugh at the reaction of soft as shyte fans like you
waveyani.gif

anyway didnt you brehs say he was gonna go to barca and prove hes better than xavi cos he scores more goals and whatnot? that went well :usure:

hes a frighteningly overrated player who doesnt give a damn about arsenal and nor should he. plus hes an inducer of adultery.

Trolling i see.

Soft as shyte fan? You got the wrong person, idk who the f*ck you referring to. You talking to a season ticket holder, thats being going to the terraces since the age of 5 - i've supported my club more than you could ever dream boy

And "you breh's" .... we are individuals with individual minds. Who the f*ck said he will be better than Xavi? He will be better because he scores more goals? f*ck you on about? Most fans said he would eventually take the place of Xavi eventually due to his age. F*ck knows who you talk to.

You think Cesc is frighteningly over rated? Dear oh dear....FOH with your nonsense

Keep it moving

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
waveyani.gif

VSELQ.gif