Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Gtfoh How the flying f%ck he from London and reppin a Monaco badge :scusthov: nothing to do with the recent cash injection I'm sure

Next you gonna tell me he backs arsenal too :russ:

I smell these Jonny come lately's from afar.

Oh I see u tho, divide and Concur huh :ufdup:
:dead:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Have no fear breh. We're still the #1 destination for young English talent.

It just sucks there isn't much of that nowadays.

:lupe: Too much concentration on physical capabilities, not enough on technical ability. You have fukkers like Young that can outrun anyone, but can't be consistent with his fukking crosses. It's just weird that everyone wants to stay away from us, but go to City and the London teams. Is it how we handled Wayne? Our snobby attitude when it comes to purchasing players?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Gtfoh How the flying f%ck he from London and reppin a Monaco badge :scusthov: nothing to do with the recent cash injection I'm sure

Next you gonna tell me he backs arsenal too :russ:

I smell these Jonny come lately's from afar.

Oh I see u tho, divide and Concur huh :ufdup:

You see it :wow: :lawd:. Divide and Concur, this is what this thread has become.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
the prem aint shyt, it just had the most money

It is so competitive in so many parts of the table how can you say that? :dahell: I know the title has been kept within a few clubs, but the fight for European football in EPL >>> shytty French and Italy Clubs. And let's not even talk about La Liga aka Real, Barca, and the other guys. All these power spending clubs end up the same, spoiled superstars who don't put the fukking effort in to support the badge they wear. :weezy: