Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not overt. I even ended with one of those "[verb] [adjective|noun], brehs" catchphrases that are so popular these days :ld:

Wow, so no one's done this yet?

Alright, here it goes *rubs hands together*

Start threads brehs.

MrmOw.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 ya boy Duece finna move from Spurs or nah? :patrice:

ive been following this way too closely

unlike the other guys they want to get rid of that dont have much interest (adebayor/defoe), a bunch of teams are circling around dempsey and spurs says they'll sell if the offer is right.

basically like every player if they get a really good deal they'll sell, but he wont go to just any team which makes it even more unlikely.

they told him he's hear to stay though, according to his agent

now that he has a full preseason he's gonna :eat: and do his thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
ive been following this way too closely

unlike the other guys they want to get rid of that dont have much interest (adebayor/defoe), a bunch of teams are circling around dempsey and spurs says they'll sell if the offer is right.

basically like every player if they get a really good deal they'll sell, but he wont go to just any team which makes it even more unlikely.

they told him he's hear to stay though, according to his agent

now that he has a full preseason he's gonna :eat: and do his thing

:leon: I wouldnt think there were THAT many teams looking for him. No disrespect..but dude did have a good year last year. Any major teams though? I havent been following. The transfer news is scressful :skip: :snoop:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWyUJcA8Zfo[/ame]

Had a chance to see that today, good, very well done documentary, about the most unheralded people in music, but people who what they do was, and is still essential to music, as we have come to know it. The back up singers, great, and informative watch, you really see the other side of music, and the fukkery that goes on.

People singing songs, but not getting credit for it, all types of shyt. One of the first docs, that really focuses on the people who music is their job.

This doc confirmed what I kinda knew, but never fully had enough knowledge of. That basically, modern English language Pop/Rock music is built on Black American musicians , and White(mainly The English) artist, who wanted to make music like those Black Musicians, and those back up singers, were a big part of it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
People calling me all angry about that game. What happened though ?

first off the penalty was BS and clear trickery, and the ref let things get way out of hand. salvador with a lot of diving and tough tackling etc, not to mention the BS pen at the end, and haiti just exploded the last 5 minutes. they really didnt deserve to lose, and now my fears are confirmed with trinidad winning now they're eliminated due to some BS

its a real shame as they played some great football

:leon: I wouldnt think there were THAT many teams looking for him. No disrespect..but dude did have a good year last year. Any major teams though? I havent been following. The transfer news is scressful :skip: :snoop:
nah i agree, he never seems like much but always gets the job done. rumors were fulham and west brom so far, but the articles always say "others" as well. and rumblings of sunderland. the thing is if he were 5 years younger he'd be wanted by everyone due to 'potential' but dude is 30 and on his last big contract so that complicates things

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:snoop:

Well, Haiti can thank Honduras for laying an egg against Trinidad & Tobago. Epic choke...

Kenwyne Jones is a decent striker but he wasted a bunch of chances as did Haiti...

Haiti got jobbed though.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
first off the penalty was BS and clear trickery, and the ref let things get way out of hand. salvador with a lot of diving and tough tackling etc, not to mention the BS pen at the end, and haiti just exploded the last 5 minutes. they really didnt deserve to lose, and now my fears are confirmed with trinidad winning now they're eliminated due to some BS

its a real shame as they played some great football

nah i agree, he never seems like much but always gets the job done. rumors were fulham and west brom so far, but the articles always say "others" as well. and rumblings of sunderland. the thing is if he were 5 years younger he'd be wanted by everyone due to 'potential' but dude is 30 and on his last big contract so that complicates things

Yeah thats what i was reading. A few middle of the pack clubs in the EPL. Nothing wrong with that seeing as how a good portion of the USMNT is playing in Mexico. Any of our guys playing in Europe in a top league is always a good look.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Holli, anyone, any updates on the riots/demonstrations in Brazil?

The media here seems to have completely forgotten about it, Egypt stole Brazil's thunder. Now that both are firmly out of view, it's all Trayvon and blah blah blah at present. I'm honestly surprised the NSA stories haven't petered out but they're on their way to doing just that...but that breh Glenn Greenwald refuses to back down :lupe: