Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
freezing your face off making you have to jump up and down after your shytty team's annual summer slump has left them barely making the playoffs and you're sweating a draw against a team you should be beating, now thats real football

thats 2010 playoff loss to san jose always sticks out as particularly brutal. but i was glad to have the experience.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Montez,
This is the new PSG logo :

nouveau-logo-psg.jpg

:scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Gtfoh How the flying f%ck he from London and reppin a Monaco badge :scusthov: nothing to do with the recent cash injection I'm sure

Next you gonna tell me he backs arsenal too :russ:

I smell these Jonny come lately's from afar.

Oh I see u tho, divide and Concur huh :ufdup:

lmao real talk

Seen a couple "Man City" supporter on here a few pages back.
:dead:

Brehs, remember what I said about ignoring dudes who didn't have a Gala/Malaga badge :heh:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Whats this talk of Ibrah leaving PSG since they signed Cavani. Just read an article that he has to fight for his spot now. WTF, they cant co exist? Somebody clear this up for me...

Article

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tottenham's transfer-market go-slow blamed for David Villa joining Atletico Madrid instead - Mirror Online

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy's transfer-market tactics have come under fire after a swipe from David Villa.

Spain striker Villa - Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas' top target - left the north Londoners stunned last week when he completed a move from Barcelona to La Liga rivals Atletico Madrid... after agreeing to go to White Hart Lane.

To rub salt in Tottenham's wound, the transfer fee was just £4.4million - less than the amount they had offered Barca.

Villa has claimed his u-turn came about because Atletico were far more decisive over closing out the deal to sign him.

The former Valencia marksman said: "It is true the idea was for me to go to the Premier League, because the biggest offers came from there.

"But then Atletico Madrid showed up and they did more in three days than others did in months."

:laff: merked

now they're about to pay 25 million for a one season wonder out of desperation

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
cant wait for united fans to start ranting about their history :blessed:

also :krs: @BOBN you fukkin EU enthusiast, how you gonna rep ldn from the french riviera anyhow

Last edited by a moderator: