Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I just can't follow these transfer rumors.

Yep, going back to my policy of :snooze: on transfer rumors until they go through. They're fun, somewhat, to discuss when you're thinking of other teams and leagues. But thinking about Arsenal's "war chest" and the myriad of articles about Wenger going all in this year? :upsetfavre:

And now, let me give my opinion on the rumors. -[adjusts monocle]-

• Fellaini - Overpriced and Ramsey is going to end up in the role I could see him playing. I'm onboard with the #NoFellaini movement @Montez
  • Rooney - Not going to happen.
  • Higuaín - Either shyt or get off the pot.
  • Jovetic - Should have beaten City to him. :mindblown:
  • Bender - Do it Wenger :noah: Arteta should be playing a different role besides CDM.
  • Suarez - is it possible to dislike someone intensely for being a racist c*nt yet rejoice because they're helping your team? I don't really want to find out:lupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Utd just aren't a big enough draw for the top, top foreign players nowadays.

Chelsea are by far the most desirable club in the league in that regard now imho.

City, salary, trophies...my word, we've got the league on smash.

When Big Rome hooks up the new stadium it's a wrap. :whew:

#goodluckEPL

Not overt. I even ended with one of those "[verb] [adjective|noun], brehs" catchphrases that are so popular these days :ld:

That ‘get married brehs’ meme is cool doe tbf.

Read a book recently (Stoner – brilliant, would definitely recommend :tu: ) and couldn't help but think get married brehs at one point. However irrational or even downright silly the sentiment is at times you cannae help it brehs.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't follow these transfer rumors. I was excited about it at first until I noticed how 90% of the rumors were bullshyt, sites intentionally sensationalize titles to get people to click, and all these so called sources confirming shyt don't actually know what they are talking about. I'll just wait and see who we get, look them up, and go from there :manny:

You're a quick learner. :tu:

Some of these brehs still reading goal and shyt ffs. Won't mention any names, you know who you are. :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Never much of a FM guy but just downloaded Football Manager Handheld :whew:

I don't exactly know how to know you're doing what you should to succeed, and even for me who doesn't care about the minor details, sometimes I find that I want a bit more of the minutiae to tinker with. Been sacked from Spurs twice, and AZ. Did rebuild a lot in the Blue Square North/South but my lack of familiarity with the players kinda has me not caring much.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
transfer news is filtered into two categories

-shyt
-shyt that somehow comes true

but i wont preach about any of it, lets call it what it is, a couple of months to have fun playing out what-ifs and things like that.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
transfer news is filtered into two categories

-shyt
-shyt that somehow comes true

but i wont preach about any of it, lets call it what it is, a couple of months to have fun playing out what-ifs and things like that.

Tbf it's great when they get their hopes up. Redcafe was fun when Bayern signed Thiago, they really thought he was trying to play for Moyes :dead:

Oh and Redcafe switched over to XenForo which is what the coli is struggling hoping to switch to. Didn't like it when redcafe moved over and rarely go on there now tbh :scusthov:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Never much of a FM guy but just downloaded Football Manager Handheld :whew:

I don't exactly know how to know you're doing what you should to succeed, and even for me who doesn't care about the minor details, sometimes I find that I want a bit more of the minutiae to tinker with. Been sacked from Spurs twice, and AZ. Did rebuild a lot in the Blue Square North/South but my lack of familiarity with the players kinda has me not caring much.

You end up coppin the ps3? Its worth it tbh you can get it for cheap now, get the Last of Us and it'll hold you down till fifa14 comes out

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn you arent lying about redcafe, it looks cartoonish

ive found sunderland's forum is particularly good, it has a bit of everything

thats also my favorite, fans filling in next season's starting 11 with 5 players they havent signed yet

You end up coppin the ps3? Its worth it tbh you can get it for cheap now, get the Last of Us and it'll hold you down till fifa14 comes out

not yet, ive heard about that game a lot :salute:

caught inbetween tbh. its just 100/150 dollars between 3 and 4. no idea what to do

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn you arent lying about redcafe, it looks cartoonish

ive found sunderland's forum is particularly good, it has a bit of everything

thats also my favorite, fans filling in next season's starting 11 with 5 players they havent signed yet

not yet, ive heard about that game a lot :salute:

caught inbetween tbh. its just 100/150 dollars between 3 and 4. no idea what to do
Best bit :blessed:

Cech

Azpili - Mangala - Luiz - Cole

Ramires De Rossi Oscar

Mata Hazard

Ibrahimovic

:jerk2:​

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fully expecting Roman to panic buy in January, what's the going rate for Kenwyne Jones :bryan:

Where we're going we don't need strikers. :win:

Hazard, Oscar, Lampard, Mata, Ramires, Schurrle, De Bruyne, van Ginkel are all goalscoring midfielders.

We just need the forward to occupy defenders and the midfielders will eat. Nobody respects Torres and Ba wasn't saying much tbh. Hopefully Lukaku can develop into that player over the next few years. Drogba was the goat at occupying defenders and he still got his goals.