Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think it's ridiculous that Bayern have all that fukking talent in the mid-field. It doesn't make any sense for that nikka Thiago to go over there. We got fukking Carrick and some fukking misfits. Hopefully Cesc actually comes over here breh.. I would be very happy with him and Zaha. Wish we could unload Nani so he get some PT. Or have Moyes give him a shot. Argh too much shyt to write right now, I just hope we start great to keep up with the other powerhouses.

:dead: Cesc playin as a CM, Wenger fukked his whole game up by givin him a free role/built the team around him without any defensive responsibility back in the 08/09 season and he hasnt been a proper midfielder since.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:dead: Cesc playin as a CM, Wenger fukked his whole game up by givin him a free role/built the team around him without any defensive responsibility back in the 08/09 season and he hasnt been a proper midfielder since.

You know more then I do so.... :weezy: Edit: I was being sarcastic

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

So you think he's better at this false 9 role? CM is the only position he'd play if he were to come to United.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think it's ridiculous that Bayern have all that fukking talent in the mid-field. It doesn't make any sense for that nikka Thiago to go over there. We got fukking Carrick and some fukking misfits. Hopefully Cesc actually comes over here breh.. I would be very happy with him and Zaha. Wish we could unload Nani so he get some PT. Or have Moyes give him a shot. Argh too much shyt to write right now, I just hope we start great to keep up with the other powerhouses.

iceyVsgnXigW1.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So the united decline that you see in every FIFA manager mode game played over the years is finally set to come true :lupe:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So you think he's better at this false 9 role? CM is the only position he'd play if he were to come to United.

You can fukk right off with that false #9 non-sense, if he wasnt Spanish and playin for Barca/Spain he wouldnt even be considered for that role at all anywhere else, hes a #10 and you know this. Also only 2 players have only managed to pull off the false 9 role properly anyway Totti and Messi and comparing Cesc to those 2 in that role :heh:. If hes goin to play as a CM it needs to be in a 3 man midfield where he is the most advanced out of the 3, which allows him to move into the space from a deeper position ala Lumps under Jose's 1st spell @ Chelsea (Doubt you was followin football back then, so probably dont know what I mean). A midfield 2 of Carrick and Cesc would get over run vs any power physical team.

And the only reason why Cesc played that false #9 role was because Villa was injured for Spain and Pep got too clever for himself in his last year with Barca, goin 343 tryin to fit all the players in, playin Danny Alves as a right midfielder/winger :ufdup:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Well troops. I made my first ever thread on The Coli. :whoo:

So far it's gone down like a lead balloon. A complete flop. Zero replies :skip:

*never makes another thread*

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I just can't follow these transfer rumors. I was excited about it at first until I noticed how 90% of the rumors were bullshyt, sites intentionally sensationalize titles to get people to click, and all these so called sources confirming shyt don't actually know what they are talking about. I'll just wait and see who we get, look them up, and go from there :manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Well troops. I made my first ever thread on The Coli. :whoo:

So far it's gone down like a lead balloon. A complete flop. Zero replies :skip:

*never makes another thread*

Left you a little something in that thread

:demonic:

And what good came out of the Coli being shut down all day yesterday anyway? What was updated?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
You can fukk right off with that false #9 non-sense, if he wasnt Spanish and playin for Barca/Spain he wouldnt even be considered for that role at all anywhere else, hes a #10 and you know this. Also only 2 players have only managed to pull off the false 9 role properly anyway Totti and Messi and comparing Cesc to those 2 in that role :heh:. If hes goin to play as a CM it needs to be in a 3 man midfield where he is the most advanced out of the 3, which allows him to move into the space from a deeper position ala Lumps under Jose's 1st spell @ Chelsea (Doubt you was followin football back then, so probably dont know what I mean). A midfield 2 of Carrick and Cesc would get over run vs any power physical team.

And the only reason why Cesc played that false #9 role was because Villa was injured for Spain and Pep got too clever for himself in his last year with Barca, goin 343 tryin to fit all the players in, playin Danny Alves as a right midfielder/winger :ufdup:

Still a significant upgrade over what we currently have, even though his best position very well may be in a CAM role.