Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Cesc to United.

Suarez to Arsenal.

The fukkery
mysmilie_5178.gif

:noah:

Bayern agreed to the clause though. :really:

btw whatever, according to rumors we were trying to get both Cesc and Thiago. Wenger might still fukk this up too :sadcam:

If you believe those in the know Arsenal's Cesc clause is only engaged when a team bids for him. Don't know how true that is.

On the other hand maybe Wenger doesn't want him anymore. All of this is puzzling tho, United have Anderson, why would they need Cesc??

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Bayern agreed to the clause though. :really:

btw whatever, according to rumors we were trying to get both Cesc and Thiago. Wenger might still fukk this up too :sadcam:

Bayern are mugs then.

Davey M:cool:yes don't play that shyt.:blessed:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
ibqynMLxCDe18N.gif

Not gonna lie, even though the bid is real i never believed Fabregas could happen. But the twitter murmurings have got me hook line and sinker. I'm setting myself up for heartbreak but i don't even care.

One can't feel that true love without putting oneself out there:to:

I'm just gonna prepare this post now for when he signs, don't mind me:

igVEHe3MyxY5M.gif

iP9zhwkVo5eX0.gif

iOdSHPu6rKSPT.gif

icAdx6EGt7oXR.gif

ibm4kScbmZgCx1.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sunderland vs Tottenham in the Asian Trophy July 24th :lupe:

Clash of the Titans

Jozmer vs Clint

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
this has been confusing me too. Apparently he shyts on Fabregas, so why would they want an inferior player?:patrice:

yo son... shut the fukk up. Getting tired of you hating the devils like we evil or something. We always wanted the established player in Cesc to influence Cleverly and teach Ando how to eat healthy. :whew:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he really that bad? Ive blindly been predicting better than higuian within 12 months :lupe:

It is that bad, our dear old Manager is scared to actually have pressure/expectation to win something. For years, I bought into this youth nonsense, but just he's scared. Every fukking summer is the same.

And that Guardian diddy today, illustrates it, to a tee.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as soon as I heard sanogo was going to quit football to become a postman a month ago

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

nothing is going to happen for us in this transfer window except we'll sell shyte to replace it with younger, more expensive shyte

They do what they do every summer, essentially make fake bids, to get us excited.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yo son... shut the fukk up. Getting tired of you hating the devils like we evil or something. We always wanted the established player in Cesc to influence Cleverly and teach Ando how to eat healthy. :whew:

:whoa:

hang on breh, you have Anderson. He has shyts bigger than Fabregas

220px-AndersonUCL.jpg

that physique :whew:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
this has been confusing me too. Apparently he shyts on Fabregas, so why would they want an inferior player?:patrice:

You still gonna be pathetically clinging to Cesc and defending him when he's sitting next to Davey M:cool:yes at the press conference? :ronlaugh:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Let's talk about Bayern's central midfielding options for a second...

Schwein the gawd
Javi Martinez
Muller
Luiz Gustavo
Kroos
Gotze
Thiago

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Pick any 3 combination in a 4-2-3-1 formation and they could start for any club in the world sans Barca and Juve maybe.

Embarrassment of riches...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Let's talk about Bayern's central midfielding options for a second...

Schwein the gawd
Javi Martinez
Muller
Luiz Gustavo
Kroos
Gotze
Thiago

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Pick any 3 combination in a 4-2-3-1 formation and they could start for any club in the world sans Barca and Juve maybe.

Embarrassment of riches...

Kroos isnt all that tbh from what I've seen of him, probably thee most over hyped German player who really hasnt done anything outside of one decent season @ Bayer where he had Vidal to do all his running for him. Also his best position AM, theres others who do it better than he can.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I think it's ridiculous that Bayern have all that fukking talent in the mid-field. It doesn't make any sense for that nikka Thiago to go over there. We got fukking Carrick and some fukking misfits. Hopefully Cesc actually comes over here breh.. I would be very happy with him and Zaha. Wish we could unload Nani so he get some PT. Or have Moyes give him a shot. Argh too much shyt to write right now, I just hope we start great to keep up with the other powerhouses.