Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
First time watching this Sanogo, and seriously fukk Wenger and all his nut huggers. He has become such a fukking coward.
Is he really that bad? Ive blindly been predicting better than higuian within 12 months :lupe:

United facked up Thiago :russ: Thats the new Ronaldinho scandal right there
The following excerpt from Jethro Soutar's biography of Ronaldinho illustrates how the transfer played out:

" The plot thickened when Ronaldinho was spotted in Madrid, but it turned out that he was only making an advert for Pepsi. In fact, Madrid’s interest cooled and Ronaldinho’s future suddenly boiled down to the choices of two: Barca or Man United

Negotiations hotted up. PSG’s directors lodged Rossell and Kenyon in neighbouring hotels in Lyon and walked back and forth between the two, getting one to outbid the other, each oblivious to what was going on behind the scenes.

In this way, Ronaldnho’s transfer price was upped to €30mil (£20mil). Rosell had to drop out at €27mil (18.3) but Kenyon met the asking price – plus €3million (£2mil) in add-ons – and the deal was done. Manchester United would send official confirmation as soon as Peter Kenyon had returned to Old Trafford.

However, when the fax arrived a few days later, it was for €28 million (£19 million) rather than the €30 million (£20million) agreed upon. Kenyon had got wind of the fact that Barca would not go beyond €27 million (£18.3million). Francis Graille, the PSG president, felt insulted and replied with a fax telling the Manchester club that they had broken their side of the bargain and the deal was off.

Old Trafford replied that 30mil was fine, but it was too late: Graille had called Rosell and told him Barca could have Ronaldinho for €27 million (£18.3 million). It had become a matter of principle and, while Rosell had acted honourably throughout, Kenyon, it was felt, had not. It ws one more reason for PSG to favour Barca. Besides, the bidding war had done it’s job: before the whole soap opera began, the first bid from Barca had been for €16 million (£10.8 million). Manchester United had started lower, though this was viewed in Paris as a further example of the condescending attitude emanating from Lancashire: Barca’s offers were at least respectable right from the start.

…..As the Man United team and entourage boarded a plane for their pre-season trip to the United States, they believed the deal was in the bag. By the time they landed, Ronaldinho had signed for Barcelona. Alex Ferguson was furious and his relationship with the chief executive would never recover: Kenyon left the club two months later, accepting a lucrative offer from Chelsea. "

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Thiago was a smokescreen, Cesc was the real target.

God damn brehs, Davey Moyes means business, what an operator. :whew:

All we have to do is get Cesc, convert him back to a CM instead of that silly false 9 he's been masquerading as, and we have ourselves another treble.:whoo:

What would be perfect would be a swap deal involving that bum Rooney.:skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So Thiago wasn't signed because UTD didn't want to include the buyout clause(depending on the amount of games played) in the contract?? :snoop:

Why should we be held to random by a Barcelona reserve player?

We're Man Utd, have a fukking word with yourself lad.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Brehs really in her talmbout they go to transfer market sites for transfer news?

Wow, to be so uninformed and to not experience the joys of the transfer window.:sadbron:

I pop and have a look in here and it's randoms either wanking themselves silly over random rumours like it's fact or talking about things don't happen until they're confirmed.

Strike a happy medium you fhaggets.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Cesc to United.

Suarez to Arsenal.

The fukkery
mysmilie_5178.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as soon as I heard sanogo was going to quit football to become a postman a month ago

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

nothing is going to happen for us in this transfer window except we'll sell shyte to replace it with younger, more expensive shyte

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barca selling Thiago and Cesc in one window when they have an aging Xavi in the team, i don't think they are arrogant enough to think they can back Xavi and Iniesta with their la masia players only.

:pachaha:at Rooney , his first transfer request was based on United not surrounding him with quality but when they did he is told he is going to be a back up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Higuain was a smokescreen for Sanogo.

You Arsenal mates seen any of him in the U20's?

Guy is fukking awful:ronlaugh:
I cant even talk against this

he was fukking awful :to:

I saw two matches of his, and I didnt want to say it but he looked shyt. :wow:

Only saving grace is that Adebayor looked shyt back then too.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Higuain was a smokescreen for Sanogo.

You Arsenal mates seen any of him in the U20's?

Guy is fukking awful:ronlaugh:

Bad pitch son. Bad Pitch. :smugfavre:

I cant even talk against this

he was fukking awful :to:

I saw two matches of his, and I didnt want to say it but he looked shyt. :wow:

Only saving grace is that Adebayor looked shyt back then too.

He's raw but his first touch :sitdown:.

I will say that team had little to no support for him. He was up there by himself and he was pathetic.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why should we be held to random by a Barcelona reserve player?

We're Man Utd, have a fukking word with yourself lad.

Bayern agreed to the clause though. :really:

btw whatever, according to rumors we were trying to get both Cesc and Thiago. Wenger might still fukk this up too :sadcam: