Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Would love to see it, honestly.

Going back to Brazil whilst he's already there would be an achievement unmeasurable.

The very concept of "possible" would be uprooted.

Even with his tekkers...I don't know.

But if he can't, it's like, who can though, brehs?

Or are we destined to see out the end of our lifetimes with our knowledge of time, space, and their workings the same as when we arrived into this world?

wait.. i thought brazil cut him? why didnt we see him play in any of the last few games? im just getting into soccer btw

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
oh shyt. thought canada had one there. if mexico loses.
mysmilie_5178.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My coli rep was never that crazy, even before the reboot.

On SOHH though :whew: I made this long extravagant ass but hilarious post in the decision thread (pre-decision) that like every maxed out rep nikka on earth repped me for. Gave me that touch of god power.

Thats why I thought it was a little better before. You could be minding your own business posting some dumb shyt watching it get dapped anyway:steviej: check your rep box and all of a sudden you see you got some extra juice:whoo:.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
wait.. i thought brazil cut him? why didnt we see him play in any of the last few games? im just getting into soccer btw

If you get into the premier league just remember that Manchester United are the bad guys:ld:

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
If you get into the premier league just remember that Manchester United are the bad guys:ld:

but deetee and ty always talk about manchester and chelsy being the best teams ever and how rooney is the gawd

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
but deetee and ty always talk about manchester and chelsy being the best teams ever and how rooney is the gawd

Man let me tell you something about Man U. I heard from a source they got an operation going on over there that would make Sandusky blush:troll:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

breh, if you wanna get into soccer just watch the games on NBC starting next month. no special channels or any of that shyt just make it appointment viewing , saturday 1230pm ET/930am PT on NBC for 2 hours, and you'll slowly be exposed to the top teams. and other games if you wanna put in a bit extra viewing time.

brehs, I mean look at this potential 1st week schedule

SAT
7:45 AM Liverpool v Stoke City (NBCSN)
10:00 AM Arsenal v Aston Villa (NBCSN)
10:00 AM Norwich City v Everton (NBC Live Extra/Extra Time)
10:00 AM Sunderland v Fulham (NBC Live Extra/Extra Time)
10:00 AM West Brom v Southampton (NBC Live Extra/Extra Time)
10:00 AM West Ham United v Cardiff City (NBC Live Extra/Extra Time)
12:30 PM Swansea City v Manchester United (NBC)

SUN
8:30 AM Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (NBCSN)
11:00 AM Chelsea v Hull City (NBCSN)

MON
3:00 PM Manchester City v Newcastle United (NBCSN)

With NBC Live Extra/Extratime being extra channels on certain cable providers to be able to watch them on TV, or in HD through the internet and NBC's website. :ohlawd:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and even more hliariously, BeIn advertised they picked up the Russian league and on the first weekend........ 0 live RPL matches. All meaningless club friendlies :huhldup: