Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Bruh, don't let 'em come down your eyes.

Just make this post cry :to:

Yeah, I'm not proud of that.

Fun fact, I think this is the first time I've ever used the spoiler tag.

Aight, an aside then while we're here. Might have mentioned this before, but this asian girl who last I saw her I rummaged under her blouse and super casually played with her nipples while we both conversed with our friends who all clearly saw what was happening while at a bar at a rooftop club but they gave zero fukks which I think says a lot about my friends anywho she calls me chico and I have no idea how to feel about that.

Like...chico? You're vietnamese and I'm quite definitely from the anglophone world. Neither the source nor the recipient have any ties to any chico related cultures. It bothers me brehs. It bothers me.

You gotta always be assuming they want that d bruv, always

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I have a legitimate problem with thinking of screen names and passwords.I got to the screen and panicked and came up with this. I'm sorry:unsure:

me too :dwillhuh:

It's been fun reading the last few pages.
OFT was all racial harmony until someone went Snowden on themselves and revealed they keep neg notes :laff:
I don't even know where I fit in amongst you guys. tbf I've been learning a lot from reading your posts, I try not to be too intrusive with my limited commentary on things :lupe:

I rarely use the pos/neg system, mainly because I don't really think about my reputation as a poster. Maybe that's just me :whoa:

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
is Ronaldinho the gawd going to go back to brazil for the werld cup?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Before they completely started over with the rep I was finally getting to the point where I actually had some power to rep and neg people. I wasn't anywhere close to the people using spreadsheets but I could turn the average poster red or green if I wanted to. I was a force for good tho so I never did the former:troll:. Then they rebooted the whole thing and I can't find any fukks to give anymore:snoop:

I actually didn't care about it in the beginning either. I was mostly in the red because of haters in the booth:skip:. They couldn't understand my visions and my trolling left me leaking 90% of the time so I only got to enjoy it for maybe a couple weeks.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My coli rep was never that crazy, even before the reboot.

On SOHH though :whew: I made this long extravagant ass but hilarious post in the decision thread (pre-decision) that like every maxed out rep nikka on earth repped me for. Gave me that touch of god power.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
is Ronaldinho the gawd going to go back to brazil for the werld cup?

Would love to see it, honestly.

Going back to Brazil whilst he's already there would be an achievement unmeasurable.

The very concept of "possible" would be uprooted.

Even with his tekkers...I don't know.

But if he can't, it's like, who can though, brehs?

Or are we destined to see out the end of our lifetimes with our knowledge of time, space, and their workings the same as when we arrived into this world?

Maybe that's a lesson in and of itself?

I don't know.

Perhaps....just perhaps....time will tell.