Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Shiet I'd be hot too if my fav rapper just dropped a dud. Especially after all those dikk-tickling commercials Camel was dangling in front of y'all.

Man speaking of dogs. Why is that white people I've encountered walking the streets will try to ensure me in every way possible that their miniature dog means me no harm? I remember as a youngin I had this little gig where I would put flyers in doors around neighborhoods. I go to a door and this big ass Rottweiler that was damn near eye level with me runs to the door and puts his paws on the screen door and has this low growl while he shows his teeth. Dude comes to the door hits me with the :heh: like I'm bytching for no reason and takes a flyer. I go to this other house and this little ass fukking poodle that you could step on and not even notice is barking his head off at me. This middle age white lady assures me that she has him under control and I don't need to be scared. It's just weird to me how black dudes will walk down the street with any type of dog, sometimes without even have a leash, and make no effort to ensure anyone of their safety yet these white people make a conscious effort to allow me to pass or make sure the dog is under control :dahell: I never got this shyt. Is this like one of those lesser known stereotypes or something? Do the dogs actually hate me? Who starts this stuff:lupe:

I really do think some dogs can be racist. Maybe I just find myself hanging with all white people sometimes, so when the dog barks at me I'm like, word?:aicmon::pacspit:

Though I do generally like dogs, except when I'm jogging in the park and people are taking up the whole fukkin path with their 3 dogs :aicmon:

Another dog thing, I challenge you to look through a white female's facebook page and try to not find a picture of her kissing/hugging/holding a dog. TRY. It's impossible. I say this because I've been hitting the Tinder (dating app) game hard and every single white female I come across ALWAYS has a pic with a dog. It's actually sorta off-putting.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man the relationship between white people, dogs, and black people is some fountain of untapped knowledge and insight into race relationships. For years we have been blind to the real truth. For years we turned a blind out to the truth that is so painfully obvious. If I ever discover more I'm going to pen a book called "If they really only see in black and white :patrice:"and reveal the truth about why a middle aged white women would rather tongue kiss a dog before Michael Vick. Best seller waiting to happen :ahh:

I actually like MCHG.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Man the relationship between white people, dogs, and black people is some fountain of untapped knowledge and insight into race relationships. For years we have been blind to the real truth. For years we turned a blind out to the truth that is so painfully obvious. If I ever discover more I'm going to pen a book called "If they really only see in black and white :patrice:"and reveal the truth about why a middle aged white women would rather tongue kiss a dog before Michael Vick. Best seller waiting to happen :ahh:

I actually like MCHG.
:rudy:
where you been dawg, White people been placing DOGS higher than black people. :heh:

and :ufdup: on that MCHG, that shyt is pure :trash: (great production though) The whole album is
tumblr_lyc51tCVGv1r03eaxo1_400.gif
and

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg
you poor ass nicca. no content whatsoever.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:rudy:
where you been dawg, White people been placing DOGS higher than black people. :heh:

and :ufdup: on that MCHG, that shyt is pure :trash: (great production though) The whole album is
tumblr_lyc51tCVGv1r03eaxo1_400.gif
and

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg
you poor ass nicca. no content whatsoever.
Man fukk yall. MCHG is piff right now. Nearly everyone in my age bracket fukks with it so I don't give a fukk what yall say:steviej:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I swear Gravity is the angriest poster on here.

Every single post of his is just bitter indignation for the person posting and lashing out for any perceived disrespect, real or fictitious, and any injustice felt present at the time and any that might occur in the future. And the thing is you real FEEL the anger and the salt in his posts, a rare feat in these days.

I have noticed Jay stans usually are a bit tetchy, more so than Nas stans.
@Gravity's neg he dropped on me:

Motherfukk you and the slack jawed slut that birthed your fakkit ass

:dead: :dead: :dead:

i consider that a pos rep :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Go tell that cave bitxh who birthed your fakkit ass to suck my dikk"

then the one I got was pretty generic :(

all these american soccer nerds i got on twitter are going ham on this sharknado :laff:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also, that is a rather white thing to say.

Seriously.

Slack jawed?

Never heard a nikka utter those words in my life.

Granted I grew up around a bunch of grizzled ass Jamaicans, so like double the nikka. Maybe it's different if you were raised in a middle america nikka family, certain white turns of phrase may have been ingratiated into your vernacular, but for someone beating his chest on the internet about all matters anti-cac related, just seemed a poor choice.

Guess what I'm getting at here is that @Gravity is clearly an angry white youth on the internet taking the stance of an angry black militant youth on the internet to throw off the cac trail.

But I'm onto you breh :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
gotta pick up my diploma from school

is it weird i almost instantly got teary-eyed and nostalgic reading the email communicating this. not because of any special achievement but just looking back on the period of time. heh.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
gotta pick up my diploma from school

is it weird i almost instantly got teary-eyed and nostalgic reading the email communicating this. not because of any special achievement but just looking back on the period of time. heh.

Bruh, don't let 'em come down your eyes.

Just make this post cry :to:

Yeah, I'm not proud of that.

Fun fact, I think this is the first time I've ever used the spoiler tag.

Aight, an aside then while we're here. Might have mentioned this before, but this asian girl who last I saw her I rummaged under her blouse and super casually played with her nipples while we both conversed with our friends who all clearly saw what was happening while at a bar at a rooftop club but they gave zero fukks which I think says a lot about my friends anywho she calls me chico and I have no idea how to feel about that.

Like...chico? You're vietnamese and I'm quite definitely from the anglophone world. Neither the source nor the recipient have any ties to any chico related cultures. It bothers me brehs. It bothers me.