Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBC about to have the game on lock. I love it :blessed: Now all I need is for ESPN3 to pick up the bundesliga again :lawd:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Probably gonna just have to rely on streams to watch City this year. I've got Fox Soccer, but im pretty sure ill have to shell out extra for the NBC joints. :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Probably gonna just have to rely on streams to watch City this year. I've got Fox Soccer, but im pretty sure ill have to shell out extra for the NBC joints. :ld:

thats the thing, NBCSN is on the regular package for absolutely everyone

yoooo.... Mix tweeted "its football not soccer!!!" and got absolutely fukking bombarded by everyone :laff:

he deleted that tweet and just posted "soccer :smile:"

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
thats the thing, NBCSN is on the regular package for absolutely everyone

yoooo.... Mix tweeted "its football not soccer!!!" and got absolutely fukking bombarded by everyone :laff:

he deleted that tweet and just posted "soccer :smile:"

Really? Ill have to look at some of the higher channels then, because everytime i see shyt on NBCSN it just tells me I dont have access to it.

Might have to call DirecTV and see whats up :upsetfavre:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Mexico better hope they don't see us in the GC final..... Canada has played Mexico tough until the last minute of the first half and the first 15 of the second. They shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

The US will embarrass this Mexico team provided Juergen Klinnsman doesn't start Corona, Torres, or Beckerman. Holden, Donovan, Diskerud, Johnson and Wondo is gonna eat their backline alive.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Shieet I remember the rep system on s*hh, great times

On here it's like I've been a single mother in and out of destitution. Some days are great, some are terrible but we keep on keepin on.

Essentially s*hh was the USA in the 90s under Greenspan any rand led capitalism. Now we're in Barry's America, inflated employment statistics and bums and packs of dogs roaming the streets while the NSA is halfway up your ass for no reason. Obama's America :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Uhkcb.png
neg notes, neg reminders, pinning neg calendars on your fridge door? Cmon Brehs we need more peace outchea!!!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, my mp3 player was on random when "Made you look remix" came (Luda's part :wow:)

But, I'm :patrice: at what does "Made you look" mean ? Really, I can't fathom that phrase... or maybe it's because that is not supposed to have a particular meaning. :euh:

Can somebody explain it regarding Nas' song ?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
random fact :pachaha:

:umad:
that yoyo poster is a racist cracker. That mastermind clown is an Internet hermit who dikkrides Kobe and Nas, the most pathetic group of "fans" that I've encountered. So I get why they're on my dikk. Who are the rest of you losers though? You lame ass get-along-gang of posters have decided to bang for my attention. For what? You idiots mention/neg me out of the blue then have the nerve to act like I'm angry:heh: I didn't come looking for you losers, the mentions pop up in my notifications.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, my mp3 player was on random when "Made you look remix" came (Luda's part :wow:)

But, I'm :patrice: at what does "Made you look" mean ? Really, I can't fathom that phrase... or maybe it's because that is not supposed to have a particular meaning. :euh:

Can somebody explain it regarding Nas' song ?

"made you look" or, as it's understood, "I made you look"

"Look over there :krs:"
"What's that :huh:"

then you turn your head and see nothing

"Made you look :heh:"

like the kids do for fun :heh: or adults do to intimidate and bring fear :demonic:

"They shootin"
you turn your head in fear, ready to run somewhere

"Made you look"

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
"made you look" or, as it's understood, "I made you look"

"Look over there :krs:"
"What's that :huh:"

then you turn your head and see nothing

"Made you look :heh:"

like the kids do for fun :heh: or adults do to intimidate and bring fear :demonic:

"They shootin"
you turn your head in fear, ready to run somewhere

"Made you look"
:tisalute:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that yoyo poster is a racist cracker. That mastermind clown is an Internet hermit who dikkrides Kobe and Nas, the most pathetic group of "fans" that I've encountered. So I get why they're on my dikk. Who are the rest of you losers though? You lame ass get-along-gang of posters have decided to bang for my attention. For what? You idiots mention/neg me out of the blue then have the nerve to act like I'm angry:heh: I didn't come looking for you losers, the mentions pop up in my notifications.

why you so angry tho :dahell: