Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Southampton picking up Wanyama have to do with Arsenal's transfer targets?

Are you suggesting Arsenal should have gone after Wanyama?

Mind you if this Barry speculation is anymore than nonsense i'll be waiting at gooner towers with a sworn of shotgun!

everyone's moving and shaking, except the arsenal...

yes, you need a dm dont you? unless you're putting faith in the popsicle sticks that make up diaby's body...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

"we've given arsene a massive warchest"
"expect big signings to come..."
"we welcome back nicklas bendtner, who's just like a new signing" [tba]

the higuain deal is dead, but will arsenal really meet liverpool's asking price for hannibal suarez? did they meet florentina's asking price for jovetic?

better pray for another north london meltdown from spurs...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that yoyo poster is a racist cracker. That mastermind clown is an Internet hermit who dikkrides Kobe and Nas, the most pathetic group of "fans" that I've encountered. So I get why they're on my dikk. Who are the rest of you losers though? You lame ass get-along-gang of posters have decided to bang for my attention. For what? You idiots mention/neg me out of the blue then have the nerve to act like I'm angry:heh: I didn't come looking for you losers, the mentions pop up in my notifications.
the angriest person on the internet :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
fukk Thiago, wtf is he gonna do in Germany fukking fakkit

i kno right. Bayern got a gang of midfielders. Then again isn't Pep Guardiola's brother his agent?? :snoop:

btw, Moyes better sign a midfielder or two because we desperately need one :sadcam:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i kno right. Bayern got a gang of midfielders. Then again isn't Pep Guardiola's brother his agent?? :snoop:

btw, Moyes better sign a midfielder or two because we desperately need one :sadcam:

How does constantly happen to us? We are a top 3 or 4 team in the fukking world and we can't sign someone for the life of us!!! :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't really have anything to do with our bunch in here but for the most part United fans are c*nts.

I put them in the same category as Rafa Honigstein, BMW drivers, and people from Boston. Others can't be happy and they love waving their Unitedness in our faces.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This doesn't really have anything to do with our bunch in here but for the most part United fans are c*nts.

I put them in the same category as Rafa Honigstein, BMW drivers, and people from Boston. Others can't be happy and they love waving their Unitedness in our faces.

great comparison, add Lakers fans to that list.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:heh: watching Honigstein explain a Bayern loss is just :cuba: When Chelsea beat Bayern last year, dude was on TV lookin butt hurt as fukk...:laff:

There's nothing worse than a Liverpool fan. And we already admit that City and Chelsea are ahead of us to win the title unless we can upgrade that midfield :manny:

If Arsenal can get two these players(Suarez, Higuain or Fabregas) then :damn:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:heh: watching Honigstein explain a Bayern loss is just :cuba: When Chelsea beat Bayern last year, dude was on TV lookin butt hurt as fukk...:laff:

I hate that dude. :leostare: That is the only delight I took in see Chelsea win last year. Know it all twat.

There's nothing worse than a Liverpool fan. And we already admit that City and Chelsea are ahead of us to win the title unless we can upgrade that midfield :manny:

If Arsenal can get two these players(Suarez, Higuain or Fabregas) then :damn:

City fans remind me of the Beverly Hill Billies

Liverpool fans are delusional, 60 million for Suarez
50-cent-driving-gif.gif

5xTimes and all They're kinda harmless, :patrice:. As much I as like Suarez, I really only want him to see their reaction.

Maybe I hate all fans because Cockney Gooners :mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
why you so angry tho :dahell:
Like the passive aggressive pussie shyt that you clowns stay on, isn't anger. I really wonder who you losers think that you're fooling.

That other loser averages over 40 posts a day, nuff said. I won't even mention you by name anymore, you're that pathetic.