Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
neg notes :whoo:

daeggman
mr210
ethnic vagina finder
john goodman
newzz
gravity
l@cat

off the top tho
:snoop::heh: You miserable no life having son of a bytch you. You're pathetic:scusthov:

fukk that racist cracker yoyo too. Keep my name out that caveman mouth of yours.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I got my generic one word screen names mixed up, who can blame me. He is similarly on the periphery, but with idiocy involved

they are banning a bit too easily these days

I have a legitimate problem with thinking of screen names and passwords.I got to the screen and panicked and came up with this. I'm sorry:unsure:

Incoming rant:

Man speaking of dogs. Why is that white people I've encountered walking the streets will try to ensure me in every way possible that their miniature dog means me no harm? I remember as a youngin I had this little gig where I would put flyers in doors around neighborhoods. I go to a door and this big ass Rottweiler that was damn near eye level with me runs to the door and puts his paws on the screen door and has this low growl while he shows his teeth. Dude comes to the door hits me with the :heh: like I'm bytching for no reason and takes a flyer. I go to this other house and this little ass fukking poodle that you could step on and not even notice is barking his head off at me. This middle age white lady assures me that she has him under control and I don't need to be scared. It's just weird to me how black dudes will walk down the street with any type of dog, sometimes without even have a leash, and make no effort to ensure anyone of their safety yet these white people make a conscious effort to allow me to pass or make sure the dog is under control :dahell: I never got this shyt. Is this like one of those lesser known stereotypes or something? Do the dogs actually hate me? Who starts this stuff:lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I have a legitimate problem with thinking of screen names and passwords.I got to the screen and panicked and came up with this. I'm sorry:unsure:

Incoming rant:

Man speaking of dogs. Why is that white people I've encountered walking the streets will try to ensure me in every way possible that their miniature dog means me no harm? I remember as a youngin I had this little gig where I would put flyers in doors around neighborhoods. I go to a door and this big ass Rottweiler that was damn near eye level with me runs to the door and puts his paws on the screen door and has this low growl while he shows his teeth. Dude comes to the door hits me with the :heh: like I'm bytching for no reason and takes a flyer. I go to this other house and this little ass fukking poodle that you could step on and not even notice is barking his head off at me. This middle age white lady assures me that she has him under control and I don't need to be scared. It's just weird to me how black dudes will walk down the street with any type of dog, sometimes without even have a leash, and make no effort to ensure anyone of their safety yet these white people make a conscious effort to allow me to pass or make sure the dog is under control :dahell: I never got this shyt. Is this like one of those lesser known stereotypes or something? Do the dogs actually hate me? Who starts this stuff:lupe:
sounds like you could also ask why black people don't make people feel safer around their dogs?

:yeshrug:

i dont like when people talk to dogs and not the people walking them. :beli:

and i dont even have a dog, i have a cat. so this doesnt happen to me. but it still annoys me

serpicocharlieagentbauerofficerdenn.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The way I see it, if you are walking the dog without a leash you are probably confident in the fact that it's a disciplined dog and wont go mauling random people in the street, you're a cheap person, or you don't give a fukk what the dog does and there isn't much I can do about that :yeshrug:

Everyone probably should have that much caution and control over their pets tho

I agree with the talking to pets shyt. I never had a dog and I was attacked by a dog when I was younger so I never gave a fukk about them like that to really have a interest in interacting with dogs, petting them, or engaging in small talk like they can converse with me :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I swear Gravity is the angriest poster on here.

Every single post of his is just bitter indignation for the person posting and lashing out for any perceived disrespect, real or fictitious, and any injustice felt present at the time and any that might occur in the future. And the thing is you real FEEL the anger and the salt in his posts, a rare feat in these days.

I have noticed Jay stans usually are a bit tetchy, more so than Nas stans.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I swear Gravity is the angriest poster on here.

Every single post of his is just bitter indignation for the person posting and lashing out for any perceived disrespect, real or fictitious, and any injustice felt present at the time and any that might occur in the future. And the thing is you real FEEL the anger and the salt in his posts, a rare feat in these days.

I have noticed Jay stans usually are a bit tetchy, more so than Nas stans.

fukk you :pacspit: