Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
neg notes :whoo:

daeggman
mr210
ethnic vagina finder
john goodman
newzz
gravity
l@cat

off the top tho

john goodman is hilarious tbh. dude somehow encapsulates smugness without the use of smilies. when he says dumb shyt you can tell he doesn't believe it

gravity is doeboy isnt he? i havent seen him go off the edge like he used to, i rarely see him post at all actually. break out them links, i wanna know what to neg people for.

and as for clean kits, i like the lille and lazio, but :pacspit: those right wing dikks, the commies are the cleanest
AS-Roma-2014-kit.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Jus seen my kinfolk wanyama signed for the saints :blessed: his last name literally translates into 'of. animal/beasts'

Hopefully ya'll stop calling ramires the kenyan and pay homage to the true gawd :blessed:
He abouta kill the vo2max testing aswell :damn:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvr26ftM-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
any particularly good reads I should save before the coli goes down?

edit: that walt thread :merchant:

i've missed a lot of this walt/malta wisdom cause i dont hang in regular coli threads like that

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
brehs, what's the point of new york football club ..

this whole thing irks me. naturally being from a new york my team is the new york red bulls but i see no reason for nyfc. they are trying to create a rivalry that's not going to thrive cause the sport isn't big enough yet. and there's no mls teams below the mason dixon??

i'm a huge fan of the yankees and man city is my favorite epl team but i still don't like this idea of another soccer team in ny ..
that's fukked up man :wtb:
rewatching Summer Heights Hight brehs, I remember watching it on HBO on Demand from like 1am-6am one random night, had the :dwillhuh: face on through all the brilliance on display

best non-us/uk program in recent years, for sure
angry boys was piff too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFp9V9KG6Q]DIZZEE RASCAL - I DONT NEED A REASON [LYRIC VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

:ahh: old school Dizzee brehs

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
john goodman is hilarious tbh. dude somehow encapsulates smugness without the use of smilies. when he says dumb shyt you can tell he doesn't believe it

gravity is doeboy isnt he? i havent seen him go off the edge like he used to, i rarely see him post at all actually. break out them links, i wanna know what to neg people for.

Gravity is still a strong Camel Rider and Nas hater. I'm on my phone tho so no links. :to:

Da eggman doesn't need to be explained

L@cat is a clown but that's more SOHH dislike he hasn't done much here.

Fair enough on John Goodman.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
oh shyt, it was Gravity, not @Capitol

my bad for my unprovoked attack breh :heh:

:dead:

apparently @Gravity has put in more :skip: work than i've seen. yoyo is Loki status, he aint out here lashing out at brehs, yet a mere mixup led him to break a glass bottle over a fellow OFT poster's head :lupe:

anyone know why that weirdo @Obtain Knowledge got banned? son had the funniest/annoying thread making decisions

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead:

apparently @Gravity has put in more :skip: work than i've seen. yoyo is Loki status, he aint out here lashing out at brehs, yet a mere mixup led him to break a glass bottle over a fellow OFT poster's head :lupe:

anyone know why that weirdo @Obtain Knowledge got banned? son had the funniest/annoying thread making decisions

I got my generic one word screen names mixed up, who can blame me. He is similarly on the periphery, but with idiocy involved

they are banning a bit too easily these days

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people gonna wear bandanas over their faces on saturday and still chant YSA

this will end badly :lupe:

but its the most excited i've been as a supporter of this mediocre ass team.

we ready to put in work :blessed:

greenstreethooligansfightfightfight300w.jpg