Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont forgot the Lyon game a few years back when he missed about 5/6 chances, before Lyon scored and KO'd them out.

Real Madrid vs. Olympique Lyon Video Highlights & Interviews (10th Mar 10)

Loved that game, Pjanic's goal was quality.

Speaking of Madrid, how long are we giving Ancelotti there? Can't see him outlasting Jose's three years. He's docile enough that he may get a full second season if/when the first proves to be a disaster.

Smh at Casillas being undisputed first choice again despite Lopez clearly being the better keeper.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was arguing with a breh on the Milan forum a month or 2 back about Higuain, I said he shyts the bed in big games then brehs comes with Higuains ratio stats compared to the other top strikers and I just hit him with 3 goals in 18 games vs Barca. Even after that he tried pushin his goals to chances ratio :dead: so I told him to post Higuains individual ratios vs Barca, Dortmund, Juve, Bayern, Uniteds of the world? Then he asked me if I was :troll: him
I pointed out the same numbers

I dont think he has scored in the KO rounds either.... "But he has 106 in 188 games for Madrid. He one of the best!!"

:snoop:
Bottled some big chances early on against Dortmund in the second leg. Had he/Madrid scored early in that game I'm sure they would have made the final.

Ehhh, you could have done a lot worse tbf.
I never called him shyt, but he aint a top class player and wont do it against the best sides.

He is much better than the unfortunate forwards on the books now.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
From 12/13 League as of 2 months ago

Higuain has a ratio of 3.76.

Cavani has a ratio of 5.82.

Falcao has a ratio of 4.153

Bale has a ratio of 7.42

:to: Put Pipita down for 50 goals next season. In the League.:ahh:

Worse thing about the stat nazis is they don't account for differences in leagues. And they :salute: the wrong attributes (i.e. tackles)

Here's one off Opta twitter: 421 - Since Aug 2004, only 4 players (Lampard, Fabregas, Gerrard & Giggs) have created more PL chances than Stewart Downing. Craftsman.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:laff: at dudes on here saying Higuain is garbage?? :wtf:

watch him score 30 goals for Arsenal

=====
Suarez is not going to Chelsea. :heh: I'm willing to bet all my coli cash on it. :win:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Higuain can't do it in big games?

Well that's lucky cos we only have about 3 of those a season, he'll be fine.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tour breh breh was really out here playting beer pong with sangria because fukk it son i do that shyt

South florida shyt all day breh breheyyetes with the tittats anging out parents there maiing bbq as we not giving a fukk talkin about anal sex casually with middle aged air force vets because thats whoe hwe tdo i shyt

concise

Veteran
Daps
I completely forgot Mr. Carter's album dropped today until I entered The Booth :patrice: