Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Higuaín isn't the striker I wanted but he's a step in the right direction. Scored more goals than Giroud in less time last year. Rotate the two and they'll combine for 40-45 goals IMO.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal fans being happy to get that bum is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. :heh: You're paying the same amount for a man who couldn't beat out Benzema for first team action that Utd paid Ars for the best striker in the world :dead:

Enjoy his no first touch having ass. Wenger has zero idea what constitutes a good forward since Adebayor left.

Chamakh :dead:
Giroud :dead:
Higuain :mjpls:

8 goals in 48 Champions League games :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I seem to remember you being on the Higuain fraud watch all these years.

I was waiting to hit you with a :ufdup: timely quote from the past :youngsabo:

But yeah, Higuain is awful. I'm genuinely amazed that this is the big purchase that Arsenal makes.

If it's only Higuain :huhldup:. Higuain + others :noah: Not too concerned with names. Arsenal were never going to get Cavani or Falcao. Lewandowski or Suarez :noah: would be the dream but one is fiending for Bayern and other is probably off to Madrid.

Given what's on the market, I can live with Higuain. Beats Negredo at the same price.

Arsenal fans being happy to get that bum is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. :heh: You're paying the same amount for a man who couldn't beat out Benzema for first team action that Utd paid Ars for the best striker in the world :dead:

Enjoy his no first touch having ass. Wenger has zero idea what constitutes a good forward since Adebayor left.

Chamakh :dead:
Giroud :dead:
Higuain :mjpls:

Tell em why mad son

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Arsenal have a striker, cool guys.

What about the completely shyte defence and goalkeeper?:lupe:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I am fairly HANGING off that new arctic monkeys tune lads, when it came on at the start of the glastonbury set shyt had me like the glass was just smshed and stone cold was running down the ramp to stunner some fools :whew:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BONBKHjo9bk]Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know (Glastonbury 2013) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
8 goals in 48 Champions League games :mjpls:

I pointed his appalling record in big matches and Arsenal fans on all message boards basically hit me with the "he played for Real Madrid, so he good.":childplease:

I have no doubt he will run it up on the Liverpools, Hulls, Stokes, Tottenhams, and West Hams.

But he wont do shyt against the big clubs

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I pointed his appalling record in big matches and Arsenal fans on all message boards basically hit me with the "he played for Real Madrid, so he good.":childplease:

I have no doubt he will run it up on the Liverpools, Hulls, Stokes, Tottenhams, and West Hams.

shaq-gif-1.gif

I see what you did there

Think playing Ronaldo with hurt him. He's not that good but playing for Arsenal with the amount of chances we create, he will do well.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
shytE when it matters pal

Don't lie to yaselfff
like when they needed to play great defense at the end of the year, and would not give teams a sniff? :ld:

They aren't great, but the defense is not the big problem with the team.

In saying that, if Kos or Per go down :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I was arguing with a breh on the Milan forum a month or 2 back about Higuain, I said he shyts the bed in big games then brehs comes with Higuains ratio stats compared to the other top strikers and I just hit him with 3 goals in 18 games vs Barca. Even after that he tried pushin his goals to chances ratio :dead: so I told him to post Higuains individual ratios vs Barca, Dortmund, Juve, Bayern, Uniteds of the world? Then he asked me if I was :troll: him

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bottled some big chances early on against Dortmund in the second leg. Had he/Madrid scored early in that game I'm sure they would have made the final.

Ehhh, you could have done a lot worse tbf.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I was arguing with a breh on the Milan forum a month or 2 back about Higuain, I said he shyts the bed in big games then brehs comes with Higuains ratio stats compared to the other top strikers and I just hit him with 3 goals in 18 games vs Barca. Even after that he tried pushin his goals to chances ratio :dead:

[ame]https://twitter.com/Orbinho/statuses/337298898202812416[/ame]

:whew::whew::snoop: