Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk, I thought the hood fireworks were beautiful. I drove into DC last night and went through uptown to avoid traffic. Seeing people set them off right when im driving by was pretty cool.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Got me exam results back before i go to uni. It's no surprise that i am quite literally perfection across the board lads. I got double the amount of highest possible grades i needed to go to uni.

I would feel prouder if i wasn't doing what are basically a-levels though.

Then again, considering some of struggles, stress and hardships these 18 year olds go through to get them top marks, it's quite funny how i basically switched off 2nd half of the year and still walked it lolssss:obama:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I really can't be arsed going to uni atm though. If i wasn't committed with the finance etc(well, who am i kidding, if i hadn't told everyone i was going basically), i might sack it off for another year.

Really can't be bothered.:shaq2:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why dont Cavani just tell Napoli that he wants to go to Chelsea instead of PSG??

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a Chelsea fan I don't want to hear anything about Cavani at this point. Flip flopping ass journalists say anything and it always get reported. Never know what to believe :why:

My ITK told me that Cavani used Chelsea on Fifa last night, the deal is close :skip:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
brehs, I say I have not heard nor seen this many firecrackers/amateur fireworks on the 4th since Guiliani was 1st elected and shortly afterwards started cracking down on 'em

explosions are setting off car alarms from blocks away :pachaha: :ohlawd:

:deadmanny::russ:

No gives a fukk about Bloomberg, completely dismissed by so many in NY. His defense of stop n frisk and the soda wars have completely turned people off.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
All I know it that I'll be pissed if Quinn wins, more of the same pandering to the rich white UES c*nts, not to mention she's gay which I'm sure will help her out with the disgusting uber-libs present here

concise

Veteran
Daps
after everyone was convinced that Bloomberg was gonna roll over Thompson and it wound up he only won by the edge of his nose due to many skipping what seemed like a formality, I saw the first election where every vote counted. :scusthov: at every candidate so far, tho

Fireworks are legal in my city so u can just imagine how it sounds. Like Gastone on Band of Brothers. Im literally watching neighbors waste hundreds to thousands in fireworks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

:laugh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH,
How about the Cavani deal ? Thought it was done ?
In french newspapers it seems he's close to signing with PSG... :lupe:

I really wonder if a front 2 consisting of Ibra and Cavani could work...

EDIT : was also wondering... "among" or "amongst" ? :lupe:

It was never close to done tbh. I was just celebrating the fact that we were being linked considering our need for a top, top striker.

It's most likely that De Laurentiis is briefing the media and linked Cavani to all the clubs capable of buying him.

Like horse said, no difference between among and amongst :tu:

Last edited by a moderator: