Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Simple test to see withether you will like it or not

Do wyou want a picasso?

Ay

Ney?

If ay, download aimmaedaly

Picasso? as in, an actual painting? or an abstract thing to be name dropped as a reference of "making it"?

Guess I won't be getting it:
Answers are no to the first, hell no to the 2nd

concise

Veteran
Daps
dudes setting off fireworks over here in the street by me with horrid technique, barely getting moving from the explosions.

somebody is going to the ER tonight :russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
brehs, I say I have not heard nor seen this many firecrackers/amateur fireworks on the 4th since Guiliani was 1st elected and shortly afterwards started cracking down on 'em

explosions are setting off car alarms from blocks away :pachaha: :ohlawd:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
brehs, I say I have not heard nor seen this many firecrackers/amateur fireworks on the 4th since Guiliani was 1st elected and shortly afterwards started cracking down on 'em

explosions are setting off car alarms from blocks away :pachaha: :ohlawd:

Never living in any bad areas has my ear for gunshots and fireworks confused, I do hope those noises I heard on July 3rd at around 12am was only a confused individual, cause they sounded a bit too close for my liking

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Fireworks are legal in my city so u can just imagine how it sounds. Like Gastone on Band of Brothers. Im literally watching neighbors waste hundreds to thousands in fireworks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH,
How about the Cavani deal ? Thought it was done ?
In french newspapers it seems he's close to signing with PSG... :lupe:

I really wonder if a front 2 consisting of Ibra and Cavani could work...

EDIT : was also wondering... "among" or "amongst" ? :lupe:

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
As a Chelsea fan I don't want to hear anything about Cavani at this point. Flip flopping ass journalists say anything and it always get reported. Never know what to believe :why:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal fans being happy to get that bum is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. :heh: You're paying the same amount for a man who couldn't beat out Benzema for first team action that Utd paid Ars for the best striker in the world :dead:

Enjoy his no first touch having ass. Wenger has zero idea what constitutes a good forward since Adebayor left.

Chamakh :dead:
Giroud :dead:
Higuain :mjpls:

Now this is a funny post, Higuain a bum:usure:, now ishe on the level of the top top strikers, no. But he's right behind, good pace, good vision, makes great runs, and scores.

And as for not beating out Benzema, please that's just typical Madrid politics. Benzema is one of their "sexy" show pony buys, so he was gonna get more time.

And come on, don't be simple, you know why he's worth more than Van Persie.

And to everyone yapping about nothing scoring against the "big" teams, how many fukking "big" teams are there anyways in football. Long as he scores goals consistently against the pub teams, it's alright with me(no Janet Jackson & Heavy D(rip)).

And how many strikers have good records against "big" teams , there's reason why they are "big" teams, cause usually those teams are hard to score against. But hey

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Arsenal fans being happy to get that bum is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. :heh: You're paying the same amount for a man who couldn't beat out Benzema for first team action that Utd paid Ars for the best striker in the world :dead:

Enjoy his no first touch having ass. Wenger has zero idea what constitutes a good forward since Adebayor left.

Chamakh :dead:
Giroud :dead:
Higuain :mjpls:
My stance is that im not excited but lets wait and see, but brehs cant just let me be. Rival fans telling me I need to get giddy, it bizarre. Its a wonder that Argentina with all these supposedly great forwards dont just blow teams away. Nevermind midfield and all that, just put the firepower on people. Brazil did it (02). Very odd.

Looking forward to a repeat of this on saturday

"I told you about the tricks" :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. Its a wonder that Argentina with all these supposedly great forwards dont just blow teams away. Nevermind midfield and all that, just put the firepower on people. Brazil did it (02). Very odd.

I don't think it's that odd when you look at Argentina specifically. They haven't had a good manager since Peckerman left. Up until mid last year it seemed like, they would never figure out how to have a proper attack without Riquelme.

And with Riquelme leaving, and the Mids that came right after him, not living up to their prospected potential. Messi becoming what he is, has kinda confused them on how they should play.

But it seems like, they've finally figured it.