Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uh huh, what I really liked about them was their high energy levels

:mjpls:

2005. That was around the height of the Chelsea bad press so you would expect stories like that in the media. Telling that nothing came of it. :mjpls:

The team was so good back then everybody hated us. I remember in 05-06 we didn't concede a single goal in the league for the first six weeks of the season, and The Sun started a campaign offering money to whoever got the first goal against us :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mindblown: never once understood any type of controversy in regards to blood spinning. and really, same with blood doping (a complete misnomer) to increase oxygen levels.

these dudes got state of the art training facilities and techniques, but can't put some of their own blood on ice and inject it in themselves later? :why: especially if it helps heal faster. god forbid a career is extended and quality of play doesn't dip

not quite the same thing as bone-stretching surgery and HGH needles in the ass

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: never once understood any type of controversy in regards to blood spinning. and really, same with blood doping (a complete misnomer) to increase oxygen levels.

these dudes got state of the art training facilities and techniques, but can't put some of their own blood on ice and inject it in themselves later? :why: especially if it helps heal faster. god forbid a career is extended and quality of play doesn't dip

not quite the same thing as bone-stretching surgery and HGH needles in the ass

I can only imagine it just 'sounds wrong' to some people.

Lol at getting bad press for that. Imagine the fuss if we took a kid from South America at 10 and pumped him full of HGH because he's alright at football. :mjpls:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I can only imagine it just 'sounds wrong' to some people.

Lol at getting bad press for that. Imagine the fuss if we took a kid from South America at 10 and pumped him full of HGH because he's alright at football. :mjpls:

To be honest I wouldn't even care if athletes were allowed to take substances like that. I would be against counting their achievements and accolades against those who competed without the 'boost' but in a effort to create more competitive leagues and more exciting sports I don't see how anyone could be against grown men taking the health risks to do it. The only argument against it I can really understand is how it would influence kids to take drugs like that earlier but what do I look like giving a fukk about these random kids when I just want to be entertained:smugfavre:. Half of them are being groomed by parents wanting a easier life anyway:yeshrug:

Imagine a league like the NFL with HGH fueled cyborgs :ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And Wengers 1st signin of the sumemr is

*drumroll*

An unknown kid. Well hes not unknown, well he is too the majority of Arsenal fans who only know him from FM/Fifa

Wenger ball ftw

If he follows the path of Anelka & Henry, Arsenal will win the league and then lose him to one of Real or Barca

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed the Brazil national anthem last night but it gave me chills watching it again.

To be honest I wouldn't even care if athletes were allowed to take substances like that. I would be against counting their achievements and accolades against those who competed without the 'boost' but in a effort to create more competitive leagues and more exciting sports I don't see how anyone could be against grown men taking the health risks to do it. The only argument against it I can really understand is how it would influence kids to take drugs like that earlier but what do I look like giving a fukk about these random kids when I just want to be entertained:smugfavre:. Half of them are being groomed by parents wanting a easier life anyway:yeshrug:

Imagine a league like the NFL with HGH fueled cyborgs :ohhh:

Or even a league full of teams like Barcelona...

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Xavi & Iniesta between them since the 07/08 season have played nearly 750 games and only had 2011 summer off :damn: Xavi's played even more games than Messi has over the same time and he has that fukked Achilles.

that defense is ass too