Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Neymar is not outshining the Midget Overlord. Hes already killed 2 of the greatest strikers of the 2000- era in Ibra and Villa's Barcas careers. :mjpls: You really think these Iberians are goin to defer to Neymar because hes got the hype :ufdup:

:laff: Damnnn

Daps
Messi aint a fraud but his goals will def go down next year. If Barca want to be a menace in the CL they'll have to play more through the wings with Tello/Neymar, especially since xavi is :flabbynsick:

tiki taka dies with him

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Blame the media and fanboys.

He's in the same spot that :sadbron: was at before the Heat won last year :gladbron:

actually scrap that,

Hes in the same spot as :childplease: before he won the 2 rings without :shaq:

But those 2 rings aint more CL, they = the World Cup

:lupe:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
After their Euro 2012 campaign that's not a big shout breh :patrice:

That's the best team I could think of, England will be everybody pick , imo. I also think France, but they usually alternate between contenders and frauds.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the best team I could think of, England will be everybody pick , imo. I also think France, but they usually alternate between contenders and frauds.

Ehh, fair enough. England shouldn't really even be in the dicussion imho, everybody knows they're shyt.

Think I'll go with Argentina :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Came through and
mysmilie_4654.gif

Best owner EVER. :salute:
What's the best Chelsea of this era in your opinion ? Ancelotti's '10 one ?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
idk if its frauding it up, but I think Spain is in a lot of trouble next year

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Argentina are defo gonna fraud but thats what they been doing so meh. Messis gonna miss his last chance to shine before hes :flabbynsick: but that wont stop the stans.

Same with Germany, but people are just gonna say the same shyt they said since 06, "they young". longest run as youngsters since Pan.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the best Chelsea of this era in your opinion ? Ancelotti's '10 one ?

Mourinho's 04-06 team by far. The team could defend when it needed to, dominate games, go all out attack, the counter-acttacks were ridiculously good, simply put the team was a machine in those years. You can argue in other years we've had more talent but that team was the best. Nothing since has come even close, including Ancelotti's double winning side.

Teams of the Decade #13: Chelsea 2004-06 | Zonal Marking

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Messi aint a fraud but his goals will def go down next year. If Barca want to be a menace in the CL they'll have to play more through the wings with Tello/Neymar, especially since xavi is :flabbynsick:

tiki taka dies with him

The need a big lad upfront, some bite in midfield and a proper defender. We've already seen Bayern & Brasil give them that domestic abuse beating.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
idk if its frauding it up, but I think Spain is in a lot of trouble next year

Xavi & Iniesta between them since the 07/08 season have played nearly 750 games and only had 2011 summer off :damn: Xavi's played even more games than Messi has over the same time and he has that fukked Achilles.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Mourinho's 04-06 team by far. The team could defend when it needed to, dominate games, go all out attack, the counter-acttacks were ridiculously good, simply put the team was a machine in those years. You can argue in other years we've had more talent but that team was the best. Nothing since has come even close, including Ancelotti's double winning side.

Teams of the Decade #13: Chelsea 2004-06 | Zonal Marking
uh huh, what I really liked about them was their high energy levels
Chelsea in blood-spinning probe

Duncan Mackay
The Guardian, Friday 1 April 2005 01.43 BST

dikk Pound, chairman of the World Anti-Doping Agency, has claimed that the controversial technique of blood spinning used by Chelsea to try to treat its injured players could be unlawful.

The method has been referred to the Wada department which will determine whether it should be declared illegal. If it is, then any players found guilty of using the procedure could be given suspensions of up to two years.

"It sounds like blood manipulation of some sort to me," Pound told the Guardian last night. "But I would need to talk to our scientific department to get all the background."

Arjen Robben and Robert Huth have both recently declined the opportunity to have injuries treated using the method which involves taking a sample of an athlete's blood, removing the platelets - the cells that assist the healing process - and then injecting them back into the injured area. It is claimed the technique speeds up recovery.

It is, however, not to be confused with blood doping where the red blood cells are segregated, stored and then infused back into an athlete on the eve of an event to boost their oxygen levels. This was made illegal 20 years ago after it emerged several cyclists and long-distance runners were using the technique.

"We are looking into this method, which is a particularly comprehensive process, as we would any other that may be used by athletes," said Frederic Donze, the spokesman for Wada.

"I have spoken to our scientific people and they are trying to gather as much scientific information on this to see if there is sufficient evidence for it to be included on our prohibitive list."

UK Sport, the organisation that conducts drug testing in Britain, has already advised footballers not to use it.
:mjpls: