Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Xavi & Iniesta between them since the 07/08 season have played nearly 750 games and only had 2011 summer off :damn: Xavi's played even more games than Messi has over the same time and he has that fukked Achilles.
You're right. Del Bosque is burning this squad out.

Sergio Ramos is 27, but he already has 108 caps for the national team :damn:
Torres is 29 and he has 106, Casillas (32 years old) has 148 etc.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You're right. Del Bosque is burning this squad out.

Sergio Ramos is 27, but he already has 108 caps for the national team :damn:
Torres is 29 and he has 106, Casillas (32 years old) has 148 etc.

Mata's played 75 games this season. Last summer he was at the Euros and the Olympics and hasnt had a summer off since 08, isnt goin to get one till 2015.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Cmon brehs their entire careers are vacays!!

The amount of time off/recovery they get is stunning.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Cmon brehs their entire careers are vacays!!

The amount of time off/recovery they get is stunning.
Yup. "Mata aint gonna get a summer off till 2050 :lupe:"
:childplease:

Well what in the bloody fack is he doing now then? Probably snorting cocaine out some dimes anus on some inhabited island reachable only by private jet as we speak. They got summer vacations for days.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
CL and Europa league qualification starts tomorrow :damn:

Tre Penne
Shirak
FC Lusitanos la Posa
Karabagh Agdam
Khazar Lenkoran
Trans Narva
Bala Town

:blessed:

the bookies are so desperate they already have lines on next saturday's swedish league games and went ham on the U-20 and MLS lines for this midweek

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
CL and Europa league qualification starts tomorrow :damn:

Tre Penne
Shirak
FC Lusitanos la Posa
Karabagh Agdam
Khazar Lenkoran
Trans Narva
Bala Town

:blessed:

the bookies are so desperate they already have lines on next saturday's swedish league games and went ham on the U-20 and MLS lines for this midweek
if we didn't have an unwritten no-negging (kinda like :mjpls: but a different vowel) policy in #OFTCC , i'd give you that work for that sig :blessed:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

:woah: You thinking too small. I'm sure some/most of them are using substances but I'm talking about on a whole 'nother level. Imagine a league where a nikka gets his leg broke and runs through the pain because he has constant adrenalin injected into his blood stream:ahh: goes on the sideline and gets that leg swapped out for some cybernetic shyt and goes back on the field like nothing happened:cape:.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You guys know how sometimes on sohh and on here people would have those threads or posts mentioning the nubile, beautiful women of the journalism and mass media world?

I'll admit, I can't recall ever really being blown away by one of those journalism/network broads....

I found her today though :lawd:

2bbc7c8899e91c4d70f882cebe71dd8c.jpeg

Now, now, she may not look like much m8s...but she's :wow: in my eyes.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:woah: You thinking too small. I'm sure some/most of them are using substances but I'm talking about on a whole 'nother level. Imagine a league where a nikka gets his leg broke and runs through the pain because he has constant adrenalin injected into his blood stream:ahh: goes on the sideline and gets that leg swapped out for some cybernetic shyt and goes back on the field like nothing happened:cape:.

:ehh: i think we're on that path