Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That Marcotti article in the first Blizzard went into all that blood spinning shyt.

Honestly one of the better articles I've read on the subject, brings up a lot of good points about the double standards and misplaced values that go on in sports and doping in sports.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if we didn't have an unwritten no-negging (kinda like :mjpls: but a different vowel) policy in #OFTCC , i'd give you that work for that sig :blessed:

thou shall not neg quotes from classic woody allen movies. just a recognition of his talent :mjpls:

i remember this season defoe was the subject of that blood spinning, just made him worse and he got reinjured a few weeks after

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd:

2bbc7c8899e91c4d70f882cebe71dd8c.jpeg

Wow:wow:

My new song obsession, damn i'm loving music right now. Feels like falling in love again.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXoR9dz7lqk[/ame]

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thou shall not neg quotes from classic woody allen movies. just a recognition of his talent :mjpls:

the general rule of woody allen quotes is that they represent everything wrong with the way he perceives things that are actually quite good :yeshrug:

but carry on friend :mjpls: we have a wide tent here

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You guys know how sometimes on sohh and on here people would have those threads or posts mentioning the nubile, beautiful women of the journalism and mass media world?

I'll admit, I can't recall ever really being blown away by one of those journalism/network broads....

I found her today though :lawd:

2bbc7c8899e91c4d70f882cebe71dd8c.jpeg

Now, now, she may not look like much m8s...but she's :wow: in my eyes.

Tamron Hall did nothing for you breh? :what::upsetfavre:

--------------------------------
We touched on race here previously, stuff like the Zimmerman trial kills all hope I have for this country.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nah, the short hair on women doesn't do much for me. I mean, I'd tolerate it, but it's not preferable:ld:

I can understand that. I don't think she would look as well without it.

Tony Cascarino and Kirsty Gallacher were so out of their depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Sandro and Paulinho will most likely never play at the same time under AVB. Not his style.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I remember when he use to play Table Tennis, hes much better in this career then he was in his previous one

He was brilliant. This is my first introduction to him, surprised as to why we haven't heard more from him.

Sandro and Paulinho will most likely never play at the same time under AVB. Not his style.

There are/were rumors Sandro's injury was worse than they were letting on.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dwillhuh:

Sandro = DM
Paulinho = box 2. box mid

they'll play together breh AVB is more about physical/effective play rather than attractive football.